Forum additions/improvements

Forums Additions

This forum is good but there are still many properties and improvements that can be added!

We should be able to add friends via the forums.

We should be able to see our friends list via the forums.

We should be able to see the forums within the game.

We should have an "ignore function" so that we can ignore players that are annoying/offensive.

There are still many more that can still be added, I am just listing a fair few.

Please also list your ideas in the comments! ;)

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    The Friends & Foe feature was good IMO, currently there is no way to find a specific person, for example I always ask players to PM on the forum, but there is no way to actually find me, same with Nolana who uses forum PM as a way for people to join Sugardale.
  • Changing background :v
  • Siddd said:

The Friends & Foe feature was good IMO, currently there is no way to find a specific person, for example I always ask players to PM on the forum, but there is no way to actually find me, same with Nolana who uses forum PM as a way for people to join Sugardale.

maybe being able to see friends list that are from the game would be great
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Maybe, But personally I don't add people yet I still need everyone to have the ability to PM me >.<
  • RadMadGamingRadMadGaming Member
    edited February 2016
    Siddd said:

Maybe, But personally I don't add people yet I still need everyone to have the ability to PM me >.<</p>

I realized mods don't like adding people as friends unless they need to do a trade. This message system would be much better for the mods XD.