New Sentrys

I think adding some new sentrys would be awesome!! Like for instance: clan sentry, requirement sentry, timer sentry...etc.

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2016
    I think...
    requirement sentrys: the qbee needs an x item to pass or cubits
    Timer sentry: an temporary sentry that has an x duration to it work, when times out, it stops working and the trusteds dont have access to the door/chest
  • How about a level sentry like say you set it to level 40 and if you're a level 20 you can't get in but if you're over a level 40 you can :D
  • How about a level sentry like say you set it to level 40 and if you're a level 20 you can't get in but if you're over a level 40 you can :D

Nice Idea. :)

No offense, but if this be launched.... The dark era of the newbies will start....
  • So true xD. But what I mean is that we only have 3 sentrys, and the friend one is hardly used... If you want a room just for your clan or if you want to only allow certain people into a room (like if they have a certain shirt or a krampus). It would be great to have more of a variety.