Suggestion that may kill piggy scamaways

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
So, as you can see the scammers lie how much c is in the piggy, sooo... What about to give the power to the qbees to see how much c there is in the piggy! So the owner cant lie! And ppl wont will continue spending money!

Comments

• The people who dis-agree with this is a scammer who is addicted to payaways
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    This is an exellent idea ! Also payaways will dissappear for ever .
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Iam not a scammer but, i do not agree to make Qbees to see how much cubits do we have in a tip piggy. Ex: Iam saving C in a tip piggy then someone come, then the Qbee look how much C i have (Ex 10k) Then, he beg me to give me my C or keep calling me rich or Wow. Kinda annoying isn't it? So i do not agree
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Swissy said:

Iam not a scammer but, i do not agree to make Qbees to see how much cubits do we have in a tip piggy. Ex: Iam saving C in a tip piggy then someone come, then the Qbee look how much C i have (Ex 10k) Then, he beg me to give me my C or keep calling me rich or Wow. Kinda annoying isn't it? So i do not agree

I think you can put glass around your piggie and no one can see how many c are in there.

i think you can put glass around your piggie and no one can see how many c are in there.

So i have to break and put the glass again to put my Cubits in? Nae. Iam too lazy and tired to do that all over again
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm disagreeing not because I am a scammer, but I just think people should just stop the whole payaway thing all at once. It's RIDICULOUS!
  • edited September 2016
    Yea they should add that to the game.Cause i'm tired of scammers
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    Agreed, but need a little more works
    Adds option to show or hide cubits
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well we wouldn't have the problem of payaways in the first place if you didn't trust other players that there pick the block, payaway, drop game, etc. is real.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    This wouldn't stop the scamming. Scammers would say put in X amount to open, and then after X amount gets put, he simply doesn't open. Tadaaaa.
  • Ehh, not to burst your bubble, but some can some Qbees atleast have some privacy? I really dont want noobs take over and see my pig with x amoint of c, and wont stop begging to donate.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember

Swissy said:

I think you can put glass around your piggie and no one can see how many c are in there.
    Whole point of a tip piggy is to get... well... tips o-o Putting glass around a pig kind of defeats the purpose of it

This wouldn't stop the scamming. Scammers would say,"Put in X amount to open," and then after X amount gets put, he/she simply doesn't open.

^ Can still lie
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    The piggy was never intended to be used as a way to pay for something... that is where the cash registers come in.
    I always thought of the piggy as a way to give cubits.... with no strings attached.
    rien-sama said:

The people who dis-agree with this is a scammer who is addicted to payaways

Just because some disagree with the suggestion, doesn't mean they are scammers or supporting scams.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    When i put my pigs, i want other people to put in cubits, I also want to put in cubits.
    I wouldnt want anyone to be able to see the amount I have in them.
    Such a suggestion shouldn't be implemented into the game.
    Perhaps consider this,
    Each piggy can have a "Cubit Goal" that everyone can see what the goal is.
    The owner who puts down the pig can set the goal.
    Once the goal is reached, people would be able to know but still be able to put in tips.
    Like this, people would know whether the cubit goal is reached and know whether it is a scam.
  • When i put my pigs, i want other people to put in cubits, I also want to put in cubits.
    I wouldnt want anyone to be able to see the amount I have in them.
    Such a suggestion shouldn't be implemented into the game.
    Perhaps consider this,
    Each piggy can have a "Cubit Goal" that everyone can see what the goal is.
    The owner who puts down the pig can set the goal.
    Once the goal is reached, people would be able to know but still be able to put in tips.
    Like this, people would know whether the cubit goal is reached and know whether it is a scam.

Not bad, not bad...
  • Swissy said:

AGREE

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    rien-sama said:

I don't want people to see how much money I have/saving in my piggies.
    edited April 2016
    rien-sama said:

That is pure garbage. What's wrong with disagreeing? Do you have a problem with not letting people know our amount? Privacy is important too. Some people might be like "OMG you have so many cubits!" or be like "HAHA NOOB YOU HAVE SO FEW CUBITS" when they see the amount we have.
    By the way, payaway scams wouldn't exist if people like you don't fall for it.
    And also, you are banned from the game. You have basically no rights to call people who disagree, "a scammer".

rien-sama said:

That is pure garbage. What's wrong with disagreeing? Do you have a problem with not letting people know our amount? Privacy is important too. Some people might be like "OMG you have so many cubits!" or be like "HAHA NOOB YOU HAVE SO FEW CUBITS" when they see the amount we have.

This guy knows what hes saying ^^

rien-sama said:

Not sure if that is sarcasm but i think it isn't.

edited April 2016

rien-sama said:

Nah, I'm serious :P
    edited April 2016

rien-sama said:

Nah, I'm serious :P
    ^^
    What we say is being seen by a lot of people. We shouldn't say stupid things.
    edited April 2016
    Now it's a tie! 50% - 50%!
    Anyhoo i think some of us doesn't wanna show of their cubits like me. And they wont make payaways dissapear
    They can still use cash regs to use in payaways
    Swissy said:

Now it's a tie! 50% - 50%!
    Anyhoo i think some of us doesn't wanna show of their cubits like me. And they wont make payaways dissapear
    They can still use cash regs to use in payaways

Exactly. However, even if this poll gets more of the positive votes, I'm sure that the devs won't implement this into the game.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Let's not say harsh things to each other...
  • I disagreed not because I am a scammer but for 2 things: I want people to donate but I want private on how many c I have and Because Piggies and Cash reg Are same price. Why would someone that want to trade buy a piggy and not a cash reg?
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    How About A New Item Called The Safe Bank U Can Keep Ur Cubits There Privately Only Owner Can Put Cubits There And Tip Piggy Is For Tips That Everyone Can See How Much Is In It?
    I Still Agree With
    gdog said:

There are no real payaways. I hate that word to be honest. Payaway = Paid Giveaway.
    Those words don't make sense being mixed together. Its not a giveaway if you have to pay.

True That...
    Yakroo said:

How About A New Item Called The Safe Bank U Can Keep Ur Cubits There Privately Only Owner Can Put Cubits There And Tip Piggy Is For Tips That Everyone Can See How Much Is In It?
    I Still Agree With

gdog said:

There are no real payaways. I hate that word to be honest. Payaway = Paid Giveaway.
    Those words don't make sense being mixed together. Its not a giveaway if you have to pay.

True That...
    Nah I want people to be able to put cubits into my pig but can't see how much I have so far.
    Btw, the devs didn't allow others to see the cubits also for one reason.
    If the person sees you have alot of cubits in your pig, he will reconsider donating
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Then The Only Solution Is To Ban All Payaways Cuz They Abuse The Function Of A Tip Piggy...