Suggestion Page PT. 2!

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow @betamax *Drum Roll* Suggestion page part two! :) I'd like to hear everyone's opinion. Please READ EVERYTHING and the extra details I couldn't fit in.image
Extra detail for Mirror- This item will reduce the "drop it so I can see what it will look on me" scam, and it helps find people's interests :-). You can rotate the Giant Qbee on the mirror screen to see the angles of the clothing you picked. There is also of course a red "X" button to exit the screen.
Extra detail for Inventory Extension- the second page might not have the same amount of rows to put items in as page no. 1. It could only have one or two rows. IF there will be additional Qbee levels, you may unlock more rows on Page. 2 as you level up and obtain perks. If there are NO additional levels, page 2 will have the same amounts of inventory rows as page 1.

I hope this is not confusing. Enjoy! --icy

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Awesome ! Good ideas hope staff take in count :)
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I like the idea of the dragula mask and the red goop.
    And the Cosmic Cow shirt as a reward to all the patrons in the game.

The second inventory is a great idea. I'm thinking in 6 more spaces for 5k cubits.
    A total of 30 spaces in the second inventory page.
  • ZPINOL said:

I like the idea of the dragula mask and the red goop.
    And the Cosmic Cow shirt as a reward to all the patrons in the game.

The second inventory is a great idea. I'm thinking in 6 more spaces for 5k cubits.
    A total of 30 spaces in the second inventory page.

Imo I don't really want them to make it so that you buy inventory space, lol. :)
  • I hope some sort of new Bunny Pj texture will be implemented into the game soon. :P
  • I hope some sort of new Bunny Pj texture will be implemented into the game soon. :P

:-)
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Nice job again Tam! I love it. :)
  • Wait a minute i already made the suggestion of a pig suit tam >:( dont go stealin my idea XD
  • Wait a minute i already made the suggestion of a pig suit tam >:( dont go stealin my idea XD

I drew this out way before you even suggested it, how could I steal it. ._.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    trusted only sentry? clan sentry??? inventory extensions??????
    NEED!!!!
  • 719matmat said:

trusted only sentry? clan sentry??? inventory extensions??????
    NEED!!!!

Haha! :D Glad to hear you like it!:)
  • -Bump- ^_^

I drew this out way before you even suggested it, how could I steal it. ._.
    I made a thread suggesting a
    Piggy suit http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1573/a-piggy-suit#latest
  • I hope these items will be added
  • rien-sama said:

I hope these items will be added

Yes ^^