Probally a new scam strategy

You already saw some hollawarps asking to you donate c cuz the qbee is poor?
Recently i saw lots of these, but when you go to the realm, you can see that theres a mute bumper, a hidey bumper, a register and a pig
Is really this person poor? Obvious not, a mute bumper costs 5k! This is distant of being poor...

Comments

• Actually it's older than payaways, but they can completely hide their stuffs before and probably they made some alt to do this trick.. but I don't mean that all people doing this... But can you explain how they can buy holla when they're poor .-.
  • Yeah makes me winder if theyre askign you to donate unwanted hats and stuff it makes you wonder how can they afford the hollas they use c which they claim they dont have seems suspicious
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Sure not ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    If someone have enough cubits to waste on begging in hollas. He is not in need of cubits in my book.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    For the most part, going to a place that is asking for cubits (payaway, or simply asking for donations) is bad news.
    If the realm has a mute bumper, this is even worse, almost a guaranteed scam.

It's fine in free PDC's and things that don't have a cost for those who participate, as then it's usually only used to stop the chaos.

But in the case of payaways and similar games, the mute bumpers are only there to prevent the wiser Qbees like those here on the forums from warning the naive Qbees who fall for these traps.