Teleporting Pets

The annoying thing about pets is that when they get stuck in chairs, or after a long drop or high jump. Then they just be sad. It would be really helpful that instead of being sad, the pet would slowly fade away and appear at your side. Like most games have it.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Pet AI pathways definitely needs some more tuning.
    They still like to easily fall down bottomless, jump in lava, cannot jump the height that the player can, cannot circumnavigate small obstacles efficiently, etc.

Though i feel that this suggestion may help with such issues, i would rather see more tuning rather than patching.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    BJDware said:

They still like to easily fall down bottomless, jump in lava, cannot jump the height that the player can, cannot circumnavigate small obstacles efficiently, etc.

Though i feel that this suggestion may help with such issues, i would rather see more tuning rather than patching.

+1 To BJD's Suggestion
    +1 To Root For Making This Topic
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It would also be nice that you could place the pet on your head, maybe also a idea for the teleport thing?
  • edited April 2016
    BJDware said:

Pets jump 2 blocks high, don't they?
    That is as high as a regular jump without jumpman
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    It would be awesome if Pets is amazing at parkours XD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

BJDware said:

Seems you worked out the issue then haven't you? C:
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Solution: Pet jumpman perk xD
  • BJDware said:

BJDware said:

Seems you worked out the issue then haven't you? C:
    I am the new detective.

• No you can still jump one 2 blocks hieght without jumpman