What... happened?

edited April 2016 in Community
A lot, and I mean a ton of people are quitting CC in 2016. Idk why. I think its the dreaded community and paytowin. Not pay to win, scrap that. But idk.
Can someone explain this?
(Celebrities are dying in 2016 also ;-;)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino said:

Cubic Castles is a pay-to-win? Can you explain?

Its just my opinion. ;-;
    Eh. Its just what I think. Cus like, to get anything = cubits.
    Mining n stuff ik.
    But clothes hats n stuff = coobits

• Well Cubic Castles is kinda like a freemium game, but a lot of people are quitting due to Scams and Payaways. At least I think that's why.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member

legit leaving, got a life, off to better/other games, pity party. Who knows.
    Depends on who is leaving and if they say why. :P

Pure coincidence.
    People quit games when/if they get bored of them,
    People exit life at unexpected times. Both are quite unfortunate. ;/

Not every death is made as a public announcement as a celebrity one though.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well, you don't have to buy cubits with real money. For example Kewb_Segblock has over a million cubits worth of items and has not spent a penny. Lots of people are getting scammed and quitting cc, play smart and make sure before you accept a trade it is what you want. Simply don't do pick the blocks or payaways (If they are free then you should be fine). Never ever drop items in someone else's realm because when you drop them they aren't yours anymore, and never give permission to any other qbee. Play smart!
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator

A lot, and I mean a ton of people are quitting CC in 2016. Idk why. I think its the dreaded community and paytowin. But idk.

Cubic Castles is a building game. That is what it is meant to be. It's meant to be an outlet for creativity, like any other building games. The vanity items are simply there to make you look different.
    --
    You don't need them to 'win' the game. Everything a player needs to do what the game was meant to be is free, craftable, buidable, and attainable in the game.
    --
    It's not pay to win.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

But clothes hats n stuff = coobits

Since when has vanity items been important? This is not a fashion game o.o
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hey dude, you are ridin some gnarly killer waves of feeling unhappy. I will give my opinion :)! It can be hard watching those who are wealthy have everything and it is because many of them has shelled out cash at least once but you need to find a sanctuary of peace realizing you do not need everything. Plan what you want and need according, make sure to do the daily quests they give fifty cubits a day and can quickly add up. The key is time because as it passes you will accumulate and get more things making you feel less crudy ^_^. Opportunities will rise that will pave a small path of slight fortune. Like the bunnyzilla event with him dropping tokens that could then be sold to other players. You just need to be patient and see it as a challenge when something is unobtainable.
  • I find that more people quit in 2014 than 2016. I mean, 90% of my friendlist is just a bunch of people who quit in 2014. It's saying something, as last time I counted, I had 216 friends... and last time I counted was December 2014.
  • PEgaming said:

I find that more people quit in 2014 than 2016. I mean, 90% of my friendlist is just a bunch of people who quit in 2014. It's saying something, as last time I counted, I had 216 friends... and last time I counted was December 2014.

Yeah I agree with you .-. Things that I Still remember is a lot of awesome builders and lot of my new friend were quit (I was a newbie that time)
    And btw I've interviewed some of people which planning to quit that I met before they quit
    The reason why they were quit:
    1. Scammed
    2. Boredom cause they following "pay to win" principle
    2. No friend
    3. Frustrated cause they can't be like player that they think he/she is awesome.
    Well "when there's an encounter there will be a farewell"