Turning Karma into Cubits

I though about something.What if when a player gets like 1.00 karma,get some amount of cubits and so on.That would be good.Also more people will comment,help etc. on forum

Comments

• But some players will always find a way, and make useless posts though
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

But some players will always find a way, and make useless posts though

Yeah but isn't its said that you need to post in categories and there is no category called ''useless''
  • Umm, why you really want c without working? And also karma is karma and not a cubit, and it just like reputation in the old forum... am i right?
  • Good point, plus, karma is earned by posting. How about those multi posters oit there? I havent seen any rule about multi posting being made by horus, but I hope so.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Light is right.
    I dont agree.Yes,earning cubits faster is any poor qbee's dream,but i can see some loopsholes, and some player who will do random posts too.
    So...better not.OR if yes...then here is how much should be 1000c:
    100c-3.50 karma points
    1000c-20.0 karma points.
    Bit not like this:
    1 karma point-1000c.
    But..better not.
    Just an opinion.
    Luca

Like first none of you are thinking same as me. I though like 1 karma-50c 2 karma-55c and so on.also i work hard for cubits and never got over 1k. and youre basically calling other players,mods etc that buy cubits poor earners
  • My idea is that 10.00 karma is 5 cubit, so every time u reach either 10.00, 20.00, 30.00, etc, you get 5 cubit, so it will take a long while to get small cubit.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I feel like Karma shouldn't be turned into cubits. It's just going get more complicated. And the spam will be unbelievable.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Light is right.
    I dont agree.Yes,earning cubits faster is any poor qbee's dream,but i can see some loopsholes, and some player who will do random posts too.
    So...better not.OR if yes...then here is how much should be 1000c:
    100c-3.50 karma points
    1000c-20.0 karma points.
    Bit not like this:
    1 karma point-1000c.
    But..better not.
    Just an opinion.
    Luca

I feel like Karma shouldn't be turned into cubits. It's just going get more complicated. And the spam will be unbelievable.

If Karma trade to cubit should really be in the game I'd add on the forum if people multi post too much they get a multi post warning and people with multi post warnings cannot earn cubits by getting Karmas
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Not by multi posting. But by constantly making new threads about things we already have and is active. Or make tons of post that are really short and not very detailed.
  • I can already imagine all the spam.

Just no.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Hi,

There's many ways to abuse this. When no moderators/administrators are around what's to stop a group of people just spamming posts? People could say they're doing a auction in the Trading Section, but really they're getting points. Many ways to abuse this.

Also, just posting loads isn't helping the forums. Quality over quantity.
  • This suggestion encourages chain posting or junk. Just my opinion:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good point, plus, karma is earned by posting. How about those multi posters oit there? I havent seen any rule about multi posting being made by horus, but I hope so.
  • Karma is by making post
    Post doesent relate to cubic
    If Karma is related to cubic,
    The economy would be spoiled
    Like both the forum and Game would be almost useless cause its easy to get cubic so erm nahh
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    If that were to be added some people who don't go on the forum won't have the opportunity to earn cubits like the other people. Plus I don't think the forum should be attached to the game that much. The forum is a place to discuss about the game, not to play with the game together.