hi i'm new xD

started 40 mins ago
cute design game
just wanna say hi : )

Comments

• Hello! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me ingame, I may help you :)
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    weelip said:

started 40 mins ago
    cute design game
    just wanna say hi : )

Wow, you were quick for a new player (taking to forums ASAP lol)

Definitely one of the cuter of the indie voxels you see nowadays.

Really hope you enjoy the game.
  • wow... the community is so warm welcoming !!! and response so fast :0

i'm making friends already xD
    hahahaha
  • Welcome! Might want to check this out: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1149/awareness-vs-scams#latest People will try to steal your items, or gain your trust but be careful and follow the things listed in the link above. Hope you enjoy it, and if you need anything just send me a friend request. =D
  • Welcome to cubic, please read our terms and service at >>>http://cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php
    And please read our Forums rules and hope you enjoy the game and feel free to ask
  • Welcome to Cubic Castles! It is absolutely one of the best games. Here are some tips: Never beg, go to Cubic Learning Center for some basic things and crafting tutorials, watch videos on YouTube (a great channel is CubicGdog) to learn more about the game and how to not get scammed, etc. Read forum rules, be kind to everyone, and have an AWESOME time with Cubic Castles! Each and every one of us Qbeez are important. :) Feel free to ask for help! Add me in game if you'd like: IcyTamTam33$PUPPY
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Welcome to one of the best games of steam
  • awesome ~
    ok noted all ~

can we marry in this game ? haha got such function ?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lol i asked on behalf of my gf . i'm sorry if it offended u

anyway , after we added ppl in the friend list , i can't seem to do much interaction ?
  • Why do people look to games for dating and marriage *points to Tinder* they made it for a reason :/ that reason was not the reason for this game.

*grabs his finger and points it to SnapChat, Kik.*

• wanna ask , is there any thread for general market price for common blocks resources ?
    seems its the way for earning C for new comer like myself
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    Welcome To The World OF Cubic Castles Enjoy the Game
  • thanks amano keita : D
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    weelip said:

wanna ask , is there any thread for general market price for common blocks resources ?
    seems its the way for earning C for new comer like myself

Presently we do not have one.
    It would be hard to manage honestly. As the player market shuffles around value's quite often in regards to general blocks and resources. And many hold different value's to players.