more ban informations

I saw some qbees being banned suddenly, and some never returning
So what about if the friend of someone that was banned could see the reasons (not the comment cuz it may be innapropry) and how many time the ban lasts

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    The system is already been that way. When a admin/mod give a warning. They will see a pop up with reasons. When they get a ban, they will see their ban time.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

Piratax10 means that friends of the baneed user can see the reason and how long too (I think)

That's kind of violation of privacy of the banned user. We have to keep these details private. But you always can try to contact support and ask them, if you're asking about your friend.
  • Elemental god was one of my friends, but now is banned for like 1 month, idk if he will stay forever like that or will return :/
    Thats why i suggested this idea, but thx anyways
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    Gossip can spread like wildfire and it's not something that a majority of players on here are fond of. Voxel > Gossip.

False rumors can be made off of the gossip and it could plunder into chaos.

I see it as if the person being taken into account is banned, then if THEY would like to share the information with their friends (it's up to them if they do) then THEY will.
This discussion has been closed.