Need Sponsors!! for my new Event!!

IGN: Fee-chan hi to all.. im here for begging to all who can give me sponsor to make the game fun.. cause i feel boring flying everyday in my realm.. soo i have an idea to make a "Race" for all those beginner that cant play in a payway and sometimes scam.. atleast for this game i help them.. just for 15cubits.. they can win excellent price that worth 200-500 cubits xD and there is always a consolation prize for those who lose.

all i need. is a wide area, race bump , and checkpoint box. heal box. cannon. :3 .. too many need. but i just ask is who want to be a partner in this event.. ofcourse 25/25 % and the 50% is on game prize...

well i hope u understand my grammar.. leave the rest to me.. i can make a big event for all of us :) Go to my realm if you interested. just search Fee-chan shop. also i have puzzle in my realm. come and solve the mystery behind the door..

any question?

Comments

• DravenExDravenEx Member
    edited April 2016
    xSHANEx said:

I suggest instead of making it a pay-to-win throw a piggy bank in your realm. I've earned quite a bit of cubits from generous players. But I can guarantee players will like your event much more if they aren't paying to get in. I'll look to see what I have and possibly donate a few extra cubits here and there when I can but it's best not to depend on donations.

oh well a good suggestion :) thanks!! (y) i will make an example in realm.