Easter Pack! What would you like to see?

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Here's your chance to weigh in on the Easter pack. What would you like to see it it? We'll try to incorporate a few suggestions.

Comments

• Little chick pets, chocolate bunny pets! c:<
    I think they will make a fun addition to the game :)
  • edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Does having an Easter Pack mean we won't get to see Bunnyzilla this year?
  • JustMeg said:

Does having an Easter Pack mean we won't get to see Bunnyzilla this year?

Hopefully not.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • More blocks :3 and new pets and no shirts ;-;
  • JustMeg said:

Little chick pets, chocolate bunny pets! c:<
    I think they will make a fun addition to the game :)

Yassss.

Chicks would be great! cx
  • I want placeable Bunnyzilla plush dolls in the pack! >< placeable easter eggs too, last year I made a mistake of getting the eggs so I don't have any left in my realm ;-;
  • edited February 2016
    Easter pack contains:
    5 sakura leaves
    1 easter basket
    5 easter flowers
    Uncommon:
    Flower plant
    Easter egg

Rare:
    Umbrella
    Easter flower skirt
    Bunny shirt
    Easter outfit

Very rare:
    Easter hat
    Easter egg
    Easter flower plant
    Chrysanthenum flower plant

Wondrous:
    Bunny top hat
    Easter top hat
    Easter bunny kennel
  • I would like chocolate easter eggs that i could eat and a yellow eastern chicken pet, and a easter workbench!!!!
  • How bout easter bunny statue/ sculpture? C:<
  • I suggested that in the old furums already but i like the bunny statue
  • I wanna see it made out of stone ans its texture is like a bunny holding a basket full of eggs and yea, you get the point...
  • I would really like that in easter also in april 1 i will do some april pranks
  • An environment stamp in the pack would also be nice, maybe something like a Sunny Stamp to give the realm a spring feel c:
  • JustMeg said:

An environment stamp in the pack would also be nice, maybe something like a Sunny Stamp to give the realm a spring feel c:

:o I like this. But wouldnt this supposed to be in the summer pack or something?
  • Maybe Bunnyzilla pets? xD.And a chicken costume/Pet?
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    Well here I go.
    Jellybeans- jelly beans are a staple Easter candy so it could act as the Easter equivalent of wuvva candy and Halloween candy.
    No new pets- we don't need any more pets at the moment. Besides we already have a hopper.
    Eggy wallpaper. Basically wuvva wall paper but the design on it is an egg and the wall paper comes in light blue, a soft yellow, and lime green.
    Lucky rabbits foot. It is a super rare decorative item. Like the cut rose.
    That's all I can think off. :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Cheaper packs? :p
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I want a CHOCOLATE BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited February 2016

1.) A hand-held item like an Easter Basket would be splendid! The only hand-held items out right now are wands.

2.) Some feminine clothing that is Easter themed! Pastel colored scarfs, shirts, pants (something with maybe flowers on it), skirts, maybe even an Easter dress!

3.) If it is not to much to ask, can the costume for this event be a more feminine friendly! All the main stuff in the past has been more on the masculine side.
  • Egg decorations. They would be fun for players to make their own Easter egg hunts! You could dye eggs different colors >_>
    Egg Costume. I can just imagine giant eggs walking around the over world...
    Chocolate statues! There could be different types, like Bunnyzilla, a baby chick, and a basket.
    Chicken tail. Just because.

That's all I could think of for now... I can't wait to see what you have in store for the game during Easter!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Anyone else for 1.5k packs? :P
  • I highly suggest we bring BunnyZilla back again, for once you didn't have to buy an event pack to get clothing items, although I understand many people never saw him I simply suggest that you make him much more active, maybe switch between the Admins/Devs that control him in order to spread the "Easter Spirit" to all , all day
  • I have some suggestions:
    -Rainbow Doorstamp
    -Grey hopper pet (called Easter Bunny)
    -Easter egg pet
    -Sheep pet
    -Easter basket (deco)
    -Placeable Easter egg (distinguished from eggs to Bunnyzilla)
    -Running around bunny (similar to slime)
    :D
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Anyone else for 1.5k packs? :P

Yes, 1,500 Cubit Packs!
  • Yes i agree 1.500k will save me more money!!
  • Magic Hat! Appearance: Top-Hat with a Bunny on Top!
    Basket full of Eggs! (deco)
    I'll post more suggestions later on :-)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Hmmm maybe a carrot pet and bunny costume. I think those'd be cute together >_<
  • Imagine if i was wearing a carrot costume and i have a pet bunny its like the bunny wants to eat the carrot lol i suggest for carrot costume :)