New Food & Mailbox bugs

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
PLEASE LEAVE THIS OPEN.
I wanted to post in the thread Food Bumper not working that was closed for what reason I can't fathom.
I try to leave a letter and this is all it will allow me to write... "Hi Daddy, can I have some Cubits" It won't leave the message and it won't let me type in any more than just that. It just opens a new message when I click 'Go'. No message delivered and no letter deducted from the 50 I have in my inventory.

I will not be wasting my time buying anything new till I see great reviews in the forum from now on.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Another mail box bug is, you cant use a howler unless you have no letters in you inventory. I have to throw my regular letters every time I use a howler.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    edited April 2016
    @TheTimMan The first part is only the subject. The 2nd part is the massage, and you can type more :)
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    "I try to leave a letter and this is all it will allow me to write... "Hi Daddy, can I have some Cubits" It won't leave the message and it won't let me type in any more than just that. It just opens a new message when I click 'Go'. No message delivered and no letter deducted from the 50 I have in my inventory."

The reason it does this is because like a real Email you have to write the subject first and THEN the message.

Hope this helps that problem you found :P happened to me too

-Wolfie
  • Everything everyone is saying is true, u have to type subject first then ur message also make sure u press enter.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

Everything everyone is saying is true, u have to type subject first then ur message also make sure u press enter.

Well that stinks cuz I didn't see 'subject' or I would have just did that instead of publicly embarrassing myself.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2016
    clicking the mail box without a letter to write on crashes the game
    edit: btw, what's a howler? what does it do?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Miwky said:

clicking the mail box without a letter to write on crashes the game
    edit: btw, what's a howler? what does it do?

It's a normal letter, just for an urgent reason. Nothing specific. Works as a normal letter :)