Help the poor sun hats ;'c

Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
Help these poor sun hats in escaping Perfct's weird collection ;'c Shes buying them like crazy! Shes addicted, 1 cubit donated --> 1 sun hat saved ;'( help the hats

Comments

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Dat krampuses tho

You see nothing D:<
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Lol lucaaa stay on topic xD
  • FIRST OFF, PERFCT BRAINWASHED TEAR FOR RIDING IN HER SUNHAT ROLLERCOASTER, AND NOW SHE IWAS BRAINWASHED BY SUNHATS? WHAT A PERFCT REVENGE! HAHAAHHA!!!
    its growing
    Its growing larger and larger every minute! We need to stop this D:<
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I Donated One There :3
    Yakroo said:

I Donated One There :3

Why?! D:<<<<<
  • Look at that workbench in Legends pocket! Like O MY LLAMA right Luca, carrying around that kind of workbench.

I personally have helped by donating something like over ten hats >:D! Let us rebel against Legend my fellow brethren! LET US DROWN LEGEND IN BeUTIFUL STRAW HATS WITH GLORIOUs SATIN RIBBONS THAT BEHOLD THE POWER Of SHADE!
  • edited April 2016

Look at that workbench in Legends pocket! Like O MY LLAMA right Luca, carrying around that kind of workbench.

I personally have helped by donating something like over ten hats >:D! Let us rebel against Legend my fellow brethren! LET US DROWN LEGEND IN BeUTIFUL STRAW HATS WITH GLORIOUs SATIN RIBBONS THAT BEHOLD THE POWER Of SHADE!

XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited April 2016
    I just threw some on the ground there, probably despawned xD

I just threw some on the ground there, probably despawned xD

Thats m' boi
  • Look at that workbench in Legends pocket! Like O MY LLAMA right Luca, carrying around that kind of workbench.

LET THE POWER OF SUN HATS RISE!
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    This is like, the opposite of Praise the Sun o-o
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    *See the krampuses* *See the cubits* *See the letter* *start crying*
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Perfct said:

Look at that workbench in Legends pocket! Like O MY LLAMA right Luca, carrying around that kind of workbench.

LET THE POWER OF SUN HATS RISE!
    Merely shadowed by the Feather hat collection >:D
  • All i wanna know is, why sunhats when the sun doesn't shine there??? Miners hats might make more sense? But then again, its much more fun to not make sense... So sayeth PopeBess! Which makes it a holy decree...Thou shalt not make sense in the cubic castles....