Introduction to forums.

Well, after how long I have played this game which would be over 2 years, I have been noticing that a lot of people don't in how to put discussions in the right sections, don't know that multiposting is not allowed and more stuff. Now if this is already a thing, then the majority of players don't rea it, so I am asking for a simplier version of the rules for new players.

Note: I you see some misspelled words, that is my keyboard which is new and I am still tinkering with it.

Comments

• It's not rocket science. It's really easy to learn how to use the forums. It's up to the newbies of the forums to read the rules or not
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited February 2019
    Other games have different rules, plus another thing is that mainly kids play this game so do you think they will understand what to do and not?
  • The forum rules are very easy to read and understand, the newbies all read it at some point, but all they care about is farming karma.
  • BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited February 2019
    Cords said:

Other games have different rules, plus another thing is that mainly kids play this game so do you think they will understand what to do and not?

Even if they made it easier for them to understand the rules, the kids still wouldn't care about them
  • Cords said:

Even if they made it easier for them to understand the rules, the kids still wouldn't care about the rules.
    They want to get that precious .05 karma though.
  • Cords said:

Even if they made it easier for them to understand the rules, the kids still wouldn't care about the rules.
    They want to get that precious .05 karma though.
    Can I be F A M I L I A R ?
    Or famous