Captured Fairies!

Hello everyone! So I've been starting a fairies collection and wanted to expose my very first captured one. But it just went away. ;-;

After small researches, I was told that we can not glass them anymore.. So why not being able to do this? It will not be that useful, but it's still nice, I guess... What do you think?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Put it in a chest and pull the chest. Then place glass on it.
  • U said:

Put it in a chest and pull the chest. Then place glass on it.

I've tried to get it out of a workbench and it failed, so I haven't tried with a chest. Thanks for the tip! :D
  • U is correct. Put the fairy jar in a chest then pop the chest. Then you can either glass it in or add a prize dispenser under it then glass it in, or add a vending machine under it then glass it in. Captured fairies are used to craft things so add them to a vend and slap a price on it.

Note: once an item has been glassed in then the glass removed, the item will never vanish. But to display a flying fairy in a cage is a thing of the past :(.

I have given away 100's and sold 1000's of fairies in jars as well as killed 1000's of them.
  • Intimate said:

U is correct. Put the fairy jar in a chest then pop the chest. Then you can either glass it in or add a prize dispenser under it then glass it in, or add a vending machine under it then glass it in. Captured fairies are used to craft things so add them to a vend and slap a price on it.

Note: once an item has been glassed in then the glass removed, the item will never vanish. But to display a flying fairy in a cage is a thing of the past :(.

I have given away 100's and sold 1000's of fairies in jars as well as killed 1000's of them.

I'm not in the mood to sell them Intimate. ^^
    Only so I can show how many I have captured with my Fairy O' Net 3000. xD
    Thanks for the tip you both. :)
  • I remember when their were slyme eggs and fairy's caged up.
This discussion has been closed.