Starter Realm Idea

I have had something on my mind about starter realms for a while. I was thinking about letting a new Qbee pick his or her type of starter realm. Like there is a menu when you try to go to your starter realm for the first time and it asks you what type of realm you wanted for your starter realm. You could pick for example a tropical starter realm which it would still have the tutorial and stuff in the starter realm but just with a different theme. I think that all themed mine realms would be available to a person accept the weird forest that was added a little bit ago and the cavern mine. The starter realm of course would probably be the same size as it is today.

Comments

• -1 People would spam make accounts just to get free realms
  • ^ people can already do this ??

+1 i like variety

• I like this a lot! A great "in the future" idea. +1
  • +1 - Would have been nice to choose...

When this gets implemented, it would also help the new player if there is a short description of what some of the resources are in each realm type / what makes one different from the other since they are choosing the type before they get in game to see the different types.
  • +1 Different types of started realm
  • I like this a lot! A great "in the future" idea. +1

We need a future mine now. :3
  • Da Farmer said:

I like this a lot! A great "in the future" idea. +1

We need a future mine now. :3
    lol

Uhm.....so? Ppl already do that

People already do that...

+0. I could care less if im honest.
    Really no benefit or defect. (I know defect wouldnt be correct, just cant think of any other word.
  • I want the old starter realms back.
  • 'Party' said:

I want the old starter realms back.

I remember that. I have that one.

Ok... you can get free realms right now if you make tons of alts... he never said how big the realm is supposed to be. Plus, why would someone want alts if there are mines? 99x99 realms.