----

Comments

• Those all look good.
  • Oml, those rats tho!!! <3
  • Oo nice
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Claps*
  • Beautiful job
  • Welp I made this account for nothing. I couldn't open the spoiler with the Moises and I thought our drawings were in. Anyways, @AJ Baryza will be my message sender. When the mummy mouse is ready, can I use it as my pfp? (Of course will give credits) I'll be banned by then
  • Welp I made this account for nothing. I couldn't open the spoiler with the Moises and I thought our drawings were in. Anyways, @AJ Baryza will be my message sender. When the mummy mouse is ready, can I use it as my pfp? (Of course will give credits) I'll be banned by then

I'm a little confused, but you mean the drawing ideas people on my wall suggested? I definitely will draw those, I've just been lazy >:O
    But sure, you can use it when it's done!

Also, to all you qbees that have commented: thank you so much!! :D
  • SirPickletSirPicklet Member
    edited February 2019
    Hey, it's me, Dale Vandermeer. (I also meant Mice, autocorrector sucks.) Do you have discord? If yes, add me there please.

Sp0_0ky//DallyCC#7393 (no space)
    Nice drawings.

Edit: if u don't have discord, sent the drawing to Aj Baryza. He is my message deliverer. (I mean only for this drawing and Mrs.Mecha's drawing. I will tip you off starting from 1k if you add a purple scarf and s pumpkin balloon to it, I will give you 2k.)
  • Hey, it's me, Dale Vandermeer. (I also meant Mice, autocorrector sucks.) Do you have discord? If yes, add me there please.

Sp0_0ky//DallyCC#7393 (no space)
    Nice drawings.

Edit: if u don't have discord, sent the drawing to Aj Baryza. He is my message deliverer. (I mean only for this drawing and Mrs.Mecha's drawing. I will tip you off starting from 1k if you add a purple scarf and s pumpkin balloon to it, I will give you 2k.)

I finished, do I still need to PM you? Or should I post it here too?
    I'll edit it into thee main post in a second
  • BUMP!
    Added MY QBEE and WEREWOLF QBEE :D
  • bump
  • Some of them look good ^^
  • They look wonderful! Accept the rat sketches..... Rats are weird
  • sdgamez3 said:

They look wonderful! Accept the rat sketches..... Rats are weird

WHAAAAAAAAAAA
    RATS ARE AMAZINGGGG
    THEY MAKE AMAZING PETTSSS AND ARE SO FRIENDDLLYYY
    I LOVE THEEEEEMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA