Failed login attempts.

$uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
edited April 2016 in Help Requests
My brother on other device did many failed logins with his account and he was locked on his device;but why did I get banned for 1 hour for too many failed login attempts :/? Screenshot_2016-04-22-20-45-20

This pass is fake don't think it's 123 0.0

Comments

• That's not a ban notification it just Locked device Notification I got it when I forgot my cousin's pass when he ask me to do his daily quests
  • But I didn't made too many failed login attempts on my device + my brother made too many failed login attempts on his device for his account. (and my account locked)
  • That is not a good thing meh.....
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Is a IP ban...
    If ur bro made too many failed login ....then u will be affected too m8

That is NOT a ban. The IP lock out is a thing, yes. But it just locks you out from the game for an hour, no matter did you fail at logging in game or it was someone else. It does affect all devices within your house as you're using the same internet connection. Just have to be careful with that.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Basic security. We need to do this. Also I highly recommend people use passwords with at least 8-10 characters for additional safety.
This discussion has been closed.