Someone calling me a scammer in holla? O.O

Today someone hollad saying that ">>Da Legend<< is a scammer" Lol? Why do people do that? Its just stupid. So I added that guy called 3lya2 3adel to see why he was saying that, he accepted my request so i tped to him and he was hosting a scam pick a block! Lmao, he said he reported me and then banned me xD can someone investigate into this fake report? I don't wanna get into troubles for silly reasons.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Use the report abuse button, aka, illuminati button xD to report that player. Mods/ Admins will deal with this as soon as possible.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember

Use the report abuse button, aka, illuminati button xD to report that player. Mods/ Admins will deal with this ass soon as possible.

Yea I did that :)
  • lucaaa795 said:

Use the report abuse button, aka, illuminati button xD to report that player. Mods/ Admins will deal with this ass soon as possible.

Off topic:
    You wrote too many "s" in "with this as ..." xD
    ----
    Legend,many newbies/poor ppls try to make innocent rich ppls scammers....I've seen many times before same things... :/
    But yea report them back xD
    Oops ;_;" Sowwi. Gonna edit it >.<
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember

lucaaa795 said:

Off topic:
    You wrote too many "s" in "with this as ..." xD
    ----
    Legend,many newbies/poor ppls try to make innocent rich ppls scammers....I've seen many times before same things... :/
    But yea report them back xD
    Oops ;_;" Sowwi. Gonna edit it >.<
    Lol I didn't see that xD
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Ppl think i hacked because i had krampus and im only lvl 21 ( i sold my krampus :D)
    Ive spend over $300 in this game.....
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please use the report button in-game or private message any of our moderators instead of posting it on here. Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.