Sandstorm stamp

Simple as that. Works in a similar way of blizzard stamp, but instead of ice and snow we get sand flying all over the schreen with a light brownish aura to it.

Comments

• YES +1
  • I hate the blizzard but I guess this would be useful to some people xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited January 2019
    Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (+1)
  • Yess
  • When I read the title, I knew it was gonna be similar to the blizzard. I personally think the blizzard is brutal, but it would be nice to "complete" the collection of stamps the game has to offer. +1
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited January 2019
    This is perfect. Just like how the artic mines have snow and forest mines have rain the desert mine could have sandstorms. +1
  • Foxtastic said:

This is perfect. Just like how the artic mines have snow and forest mines have rain the desert mine could have sandstorms.

I was thinking of an enviroment stamp thing but this mught be nice too
  • blizzard is annoying as it is
  • The enviormental stamps are in mines too. The rain stamp is often in forest mines and tropical mines. This could be good in some cases I personally don't like blizzard.

• Yes!!!! Maybe some of desert mine have this TOO!
    +9999999
  • 1+ Useful when making desert adventure maps!
  • +1 i like it, but it will also be cool to have a light sandstorm stam too, but i dont like blizzard stamps tho
  • Definitely +1
  • Yes defiantly we need a desert-based stamp yes
    +1
  • Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
    edited February 2019
    EctoYam said:

Simple as that. Works in a similar way of blizzard stamp, but instead of ice and snow we get sand flying all over the schreen with a light brownish aura to it.

Saw the title, dont care about the message.
    +1