How To Avoid Being Accused Of Something..

Lets say your being accused of swearing, scamming or anything breaking the rules and you haven't really done it. What could you do to prevent it? Tell them.
"Got any proof? If not then I can report you of harrasment."

If you do ever feel uncomfortable about a person keep on hollaing about you and everything, take a screenshot and send it to a mod on Forums or discord via.

23% of those qbees in game don't have discord but do have forums yet they don't report it.

How To Report To Mod?
Easy, go on forums.
Click on Message
Go onto participants
Type down the mods username
And type down whatever it is that you need to report.

This has used little by @LateCom

Comments

• Person X had been taken care of by Nolana and got muted last time...
    He came back and insinuated stuff, but is long gone now.
    Dont know why i should be quoted here... harassment or not that one man is favoured by devs as he is their big cash cow..
    Yes he did stop sending such accusations ingame ever since he got trashed. Badly.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Another good way to avoid getting accused of something is to not do questionable things.
    Most people that get accused of scamming are doing things that ARE at the very least borderline scams. It might not be with that intent, but it is probably very sketchy.
  • Also, there is no way to not be accused of anything. You will most likely always be accused of something. Best way to handle it is just leave the realm, or use the /ignore command.
  • ur scammer?
  • Best way to not be accused of anything is to not do anything to begin with.
    If somebody accused you but has no proof nothing is going to happen.
  • Also how do you know exact “23%” is number...
    Did you calculate inactive players into the percentage as well? I do feel that such number is irrelevant and should not be used if not concrete..