All About Pets! Attention, this is based on what they do, not prices.

TacticalthTacticalth Member
edited January 2019 in Community
Hey there!I decided to make this discussion because when i logged into the game, i saw ALOT and i mean ALOT of players asking for the prices of pets.
I hope that this discussion anwsers all your questions.

Q1- Why are pets needed?
A1- One of the best attribute of having a pet besides having it as a companion is the ability to find Fossils, Cave Arts, Glyphs and Trilobyte Fossils. Since these rare blocks are randomly placed around a mine, this would be the best way of finding them. They will indicate a "!" when it is near you. The higher the level of your pet, the further the range of your pet can find the blocks. (Took from the official Cubic Castles Wiki)
Q2- What do they do?
A2- Expect from fossils and stuff, this is their behaviour:The pet will only follow depending on the condition set on them. You can find them in the Cubit Store Or in any shop that may sell one. They can jump up to 2 blocks high and will cause to show a sad emoticon paired with a sad sound when they can't follow you anymore or is out of range. Most of pets will produce a sound when it starts to move with an interval between 1 - 3 seconds barring the chicken coop. It will also take damage and die, but they will respawn back when you relog or move to a different room/realm with the former being the fastest. Some of the interactive blocks like Acceloring and Bouncy block won't get to interact with the pets and is not considered a bug.

The pets will grow bigger as they level up and will eventually turn into a golden flying version of the pet that can pass through blocks when it reaches level 50. This will make your pet follow you all the way and it is immune to any damage. However, placing the pet back to its kennel will result it to go back to lvl 49, but experience points needed from level 49 - 50 were drastically reduced, which makes leveling it back up to level 50 very easy.

We have the OFFSALE PETS

Here we have the Black Cat Pet.It's price is about 240,000 cubits average price when it is level 0.When it is level 49 I believe it is around 300k the highest. It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.
The Chick pet that costs 24,000 cubits.It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.Lvl 49=35k highest i have found
The Wuvva pig is around 80,000 cubits.It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.Lvl 49=105k highest i could find

The Turkey is around 5,000 cubits. It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.Lvl 49= around to 18k - 22k
The reindeer is around 4,500 cubits. It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.Lvl 49= 18k - 22k
The Snowman is around 5,000 cubits. It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.Lvl 49= 20k - 30k
The ram is around 500,000 cubits. It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.Lvl 49= 1,100,000 cubits.
The Pumkin pet is around 120,000 cubits. It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.Lvl 49=140k - 170k highest

The CUBIT STORE PETS

Here we have the Mewmew Doog and the Hopper pets. Doogs and Mewmews Require lvl 15 and above players so they can follow. Sorry Newbies :( And they go around 2,500 cubits. Hoopers require lvl 25 and above players so they can follow. Sorry Newbies :(
And the ''Buy me for 10$'' PET

Here we have the dragon pet which costs around 10,000 cubits when it is lvl 0.When it is lvl 49 around 28k-35k.It doesn't require any level you need to be to have it following you.

NOTES:

>Some pets can only be taken out at the required level (View the Pet List)
>Pets need Pet Treatz to receive EXP from certain actions; it can be bought in a pack of 5 from Cubit Store at the price of 100 cubits to be able to level up by doing regular activities, such as mining and building.
>It has the same amount of experience points needed for all levels except level 49-50.
>Level 49-50 has reduced experience points needed to compensate with the level down when placing them back to its kennel.
>Elf pets can't become level 50, unlike all the other pets. Elfs are the only pets that can't grow or fly.

Now please, don't say ''This is just stealing from the wiki'' Because some people might not have seen the wiki yet.

Or just visit SP Prices but it won't have the description it has here ;P

Comments

• Wrong, pets are used for being cute
  • Sarco said:

Wrong, pets are used for being cute

Boi, wait for me to finish XD
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited January 2019
    Most of the prices aren't correct.

Edit: if you want the correct prices just ask a trader man like @lucaaa795 or pm me.
  • A<A>B said:

Most of the prices aren't correct.

Edit: if you want the correct prices just ask a trader man like @lucaaa795 or pm me.

Ty uwu
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Ram level 0 is 1,000,000-1,100,000. Ram level 49 is the same.

Pumpkin pet is 120-150k.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    Pets die to everything.
    If it can hurt the qbee (and not a wand) it kills the pet.
    Please do not post information that you have not tested.
    The dragon pet is 13-15k on level 0, 30-35k on level 49, requires player level 15.
    There is a lot more false information, but I am not saying any more.
  • All pets mentioned has their prices wrong. Nice try though.
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited January 2019
    -PRICES UPTADED-

Also, added some more stuff about what kills the pet from silver.
  • Sp0_0ky said:

-PRICES UPTADED-

Silver, I got all information from the c wiki so nice try busting me :)
    Also, I was lvl 20 and could take the bunn out so i guess, i was a bug.

No offense but the wiki is outdated slightly
  • Yeah? lol
  • Spooky, everything is still way off.
    Every single pet requires a certain level besides holiday pets.
  • Spooky, everything is still way off.
    Every single pet requires a certain level besides holiday pets.

ab told me th prices

• Ab has no idea what the prices are.
    He tried to sell me a black cat level 0 for 260k
  • Ab has no idea what the prices are.

Lmao
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited January 2019

Ab has no idea what the prices are.

oof...lol
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited January 2019

oh yeye its time to say something logic? well, @SilverDash please read all then tell what you wan't, 1st i told to he/she to ask the prices to @lucaaa795 or pm me if he/she wan't aproximated prices, 2nd you can shut up because you are telling lies, i said if you wan't to buy a b cat lvl 0 i sell mine for 260k i didn't even ask you to buy it, 3rd why you wan't to many drama here, just shut up if you don't like the prices tell to he/she in a pm to change the price at yours ;).
  • A<A>B said:

oh yeye its time to say something logic? well, @SilverDash please read all then tell what you wan't, 1st i told to he/she to ask the prices to @lucaaa795 or pm me if he/she wan't aproximated prices, 2nd you can shut up because you are telling lies, i said if you wan't to buy a b cat lvl 0 i sell mine for 260k i didn't even ask you to buy it, 3rd why you wan't to many drama here, just shut up if you don't like the prices tell to he/she in a pm to change the price at yours ;).
    Sorry pal but I agree with @SilverDash cos he is a more respected member of the community than you
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited January 2019
    Geezer said:

A<A>B said:

Sorry pal but I agree with @SilverDash cos he is a more respected member of the community than you
    There is no logic here, if he is more respected, that means that he can tell lies? if you believe that the prices are not correct, then send a private message to the owner of the discussion and give him the correct price but I will not fight with him. just because he wants to add 5k to a pet to correct the prices.

I will not publish anything else if you want drama, go elsewhere.

@Geezer
  • A<A>B said:

Geezer said:

A<A>B said:

There is no logic here, if he is more respected, does that mean he can tell lies when he wants?

I do not think so.
    trouble is that he isnt telling lies tho :/
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Silver prices can’t be trusted either.

If silver doesn’t own the items it’s worth less and not rising.

If silver owns the item he says it’s worth 20k+ more and rising then when he doesn’t own the item.
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited January 2019
    Could @space_fetus close this? I don't like the drama. There goes 3 hours trying tomake the discussion.
    Why? Because the forums are so BAD nowadays that people fight over prices.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited January 2019
    3 hours!? You literally copied from the wiki lmao
  • Sarco said:

3 hours!? You literally copied from the wiki lmao

No, i did more things
This discussion has been closed.