[Sponsored Event] 10 days of Parkour - Event Over

KewbinKewbin Member
edited January 2019 in Player Events & Creations
title

Welcome to the sponsored event hosted by me (@Kewbin) and @AidenPlayz .
Event consists of 10 parkours which each lasts 24 hours. Earn points by placing in high spots of the leaderboards and 10 players with the most points after the 10th day will win certain amount of cubits (see rewards below).
Each parkour also contains one guestbumper - bump it to enter raffle for 1000c.

1st Place - 3pts
2nd Place - 3pts
3rd Place - 2pts
4th Place - 2pts
5th Place - 2pts
6th Place - 1pt
7th Place - 1pt
8th Place - 1pt
9th Place - 1pt
10th Place - 1pt

Rewards

1st Place - 15'000c
2nd Place - 10'000c
3rd Place - 7'000c
4th Place - 4'000c
5th Place - 4'000c
6th Place - 3'000c
7th Place - 2'000c
8th Place - 2'000c
9th Place - 2'000c
10th Place - 1'000c
Raffle Winner - 1'000c

In a case of draw, rewards of contestants with the same amount of points will be added together and the sum will get splitted equally to them.

image image
image image image
image image image

1st warning
2nd warning
Disqualified
Click on parkour leaderboard to see the raffle

Proven cheaters will be disqualified
Anyone can report cheaters with proper evidence (video footage)

"Laggers" will recieve warnings for their lagged times. 3rd warning means disqualification from event
We understand that everyone may lag from time to time. But also lagging on purpose in order to achieve better time is something we won't support. Therefore we introduce this warning system...

Do not use alts
Using alts in order to achieve an advantage in any way will lead to a disqualification from event

-Good Luck, Have Fun!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They really need to make the race bumper be based on server time, not device time. It’s annoying that people with bad internet get faster times by doing nothing.
  • Amazing event! Reminds me of 2016 clan race
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Woohoo! Will be amazing >:D
  • Sound cool ´_>`
  • PartyParty Member
    edited January 2019
    Can't wait!

Edit: What's the realm name and is the parkour going to get harder as the days go by?
  • 'Party' said:

What's the realm name and is the parkour going to get harder as the days go by?

Realm name: 10 Days of Parkour
    All of the parkours are easy to complete. They were build in a way to be 'speedrunned'.
  • Ah ok sounds like fun.
  • RemmRemm Member
    edited January 2019
    Are the places 1st 2nd ... counted by the time bumper?
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited January 2019

Day 1 is UP!
    You have time until Saturday (19th) 9AM CC Time to get a good score and your name on the GuestBumper!
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited January 2019
    Remm said:

Are the places 1st 2nd ... counted by the time bumper?

Yes, it's the time that determines how many points u get.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Nice.... i'll try to keep up
  • Sadly.. i had no device to play cc now.. lol -Computer.. cc not respoding till die
    -Laptop= someone use it
    -Phone=Too laggy+i cant ever jump on phone.
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited January 2019

First day is over and lava has flooded our 2nd parkour... Don't forget to find the hidden guestbumper to enter the raffle for 1000c

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    Ummm what is the warning sign for?
    I spent an entire 2 hours there getting that time, how did I cheat?
    Sistine probably spent around the same.
    You've watched both of us.
    edited January 2019

Ummm what is the warning sign for?

"Laggers" will recieve warnings for their lagged times. 3rd warning means disqualification from event
    We understand that everyone may lag from time to time. But also lagging on purpose in order to achieve better time is something we won't support. Therefore we introduce this warning system..."

We believe that your time wasn't 100% legit, so you received a warning. You can remove the warning by providing a footage of your perfect run, if you do have one.
    If your time was legit, and you don't have footage, you can redo your time with again and providing footage/evidence this time.
    I wasn't there when you got your time, Kewbin might of been there, however, he was probably AFK.
  • Ummm what is the warning sign for?

We understand that everyone may lag from time to time. But also lagging on purpose in order to achieve better time is something we won't support. Therefore we introduce this warning system..."

We believe that your time wasn't 100% legit, so you received a warning. You can remove the warning by providing a footage of your perfect run, if you do have one.
    If your time was legit, and you don't have footage, you can redo your time with again and providing footage/evidence this time.
    I wasn't there when you got your time, Kewbin might of been there, however, he was probably AFK.
    Not that I'm choosing dies or anything, but who would videotape such a thing? That's stupid imo, and I personally wouldn't have. Not saying he didn't cheat, but I don't think Silver should be disqualified because he "forgot" to videotape a parkour.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    I quit.
    They were literally adding scaffold to make it easier for them and Sistine.
  • I quit.

Why you quit so easily while people think you cheated ? Prove them wrong by video taping a new record ;)
  • I quit.

Assume what you want. Spreading rumours? How low can you get? Yes we added scaffold to make it easier for ME and KEWBIN to test it, not for Sistine. The scaffold was added after Day 1 ENDED. I really don't want to start any drama, so please, shrug it off. No one is forcing you to participate. Getting so salty over a decision? You are not even disqualified.
  • I quit.

That i feel when someone saying me a cheater :v
    But did i care these kid ? No they just kid :D
    edited January 2019

Day 3 parkour is up!

• i missed all the pakour. Glad i download cc and its not responding..this how the game work ! download and cant play C:
  • i missed all the pakour. Glad i download cc and its not responding..this how the game work ! download and cant play C:

You better than me , don't know why my phone internet is broken , my pc wifi still alive but my pc don't know why can't download cc >:(
  • aww i missed the parkour. Our wifi is Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow

YEAHHHH SLOOOOOOOOOWWWW
    OOOF! XD

Wait... Do I have to pay our internet provider to get a wifi connection?
    Here i am thinking i did a good time and i come back and ive been overtaken badly lol i dont even know how to obtain such times X_x cri gg xD
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited January 2019

edited January 2019

Where is the leaderboard for the previous parkour ;-; i swear if i got beaten by sistene or spartaboss i will cry myself to sleep today
  • Feel bad for medications got 2nd 3 times xD.