Slyme Pet!

Slymes are so cute. The problem is, they attack you. I am thinking that a new Slyme PET would be really awesome, and you can craft a Slyme (cave, kennel, idk) with a Slyme crate and a empty kennel which is crafted with wood.
P.S How do I attach snapshots? When I paste its just the link)

Comments

• To post a picture type: <+img src="Insert image address/url here"> but remove the +
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    The Slyme-INNA-Box counts for pet . I think a real slyme pet can be awesome
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2016
    Yes please
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Wurfino said:

a Slyme Pet would be a perfect match for players who always wear Slyme Costume :)

Agree :D
  • Wurfino said:

a Slyme Pet would be a perfect match for players who always wear Slyme Costume :)

I Would Like One ^^
  • Err is the pet will have a same size as the mop?
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    i hope it is smaller than the mob.
  • i hope it is smaller than the mob.

Smaller then lv 49 bigger than it
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Wurfino said:

O-o would be confusing when someone unfamiliar to it comes up and fid to slymes :P
  • But the slime mobs wouldnt kill the slime pet cuz it would be so agressive with the poor slime pet ;-;
  • I do like the slimes but what about the Ghosts Maybe Slime and Ghost pets :>
  • I guess this is a record in the nechroposting history!
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited February 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Piratax10 said:

I guess this is a record in the nechroposting history!

Nope.The record is being held by a guy who posted on a thread on which has been last time posted in february 2016 aka 1 year ago lol
    Woah thats alot! o_0, but @Cortana can you close this?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please don't necropost, check the dates before commenting. Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.