cine pack!!

in General Chat 1.75 Karma

the game is great I like it is entertaining I would like the game to have another game mode, I would like them to put a film pack !! that contains; 25 seats, 500 cinema blocks, 15 popcorn, 10 soft drinks, 5 screens, 3 giant screens, 3 cameras to choose movies, 5 items of films or tapes as they are called, you will have to drag to the cameras, need to make hollawarps to attract people, 1 block to silence people, 50 blocks of lights, 25 levers to turn the blocks on and off, 4 signs of people pink and blue to know which bathroom is for women and men, 75 blocks, 20 blocks mirror, 2 doors that will be automatically and finally the pack costs 1500c I hope this idea helps you: D :)

Comments

• -JustAlvin--JustAlvin- Member
    38.85 Karma
    Nice, but put this in "Suggestions & Comment", so more ppls could see this
    Btw, even I +1, there is a problem, too much blocks...
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.10 KarmaFamiliar
    if by movies you mean real movies then that wont be possible. certain movie companies have copyright laws prohibiting people from using their movies without permission. and it aint a cheap thing to do...
  • edited January 13 1.75 Karma
    ñ
  • 1.75 Karma
    Me refiero a las películas del juego osea con los monitos que agan algo en la película si la película es acción tendrán baritas Y así no las películas reales.