What could be added?

I would like to say, i love the game Cubic Castles very much and I hope you all do to, but i think a few things could be added to make the game last longer, I say last longer because I have done every Course that was made by those.. mods? (im not sure) Have made, and most of the quests, and even the special Slime adventure. I run out of things to do often so maybe some things could make this game.. last longer! Ok now to some additional features. I think that some more foods should come out of packs, the usual amount is fine, just some more exotic foods. And some more different types of food. For example the Fall Festival 2018 pack! That was awesome! There was tons of new food AND some old food! A few more things should be added but you guys can give some ideas to! Make sure to say what you think about this possible update or added feature to packs! Thank you! -Cinnamon_HUNTER

Comments

• I kinda agree with you, I would actually like a "Adventure Mode Part 2" or something like that.. but we have to keep in mind that it takes a long Time to make..
    But either way, The point of The game is to Play with Friends and stuff like that.... ( But again, Adventure Mode 2 when?)