Mechanization and Automation

BobisnotapBobisnotap Member
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
This idea will bring Cubic Castles to the future. How? By allowing for remote storage, auto crafting, auto mineing, and possibly more!

Controller Terminal: Allows you to place orders that tell the auto crafting or mineing machines what to do, or access all of your connected storage. Will use small amounts of power. Required for networks. Will show power used and being produced. Can be protected with a sentry. Craftable.

Cabling: Connects machines to generators, solar panels, modules, mech storage, and more. Craftable.

Steam Generator: Generates standard amounts of power via furnace fuels and water. Craftable

Oil Generator: Generates standard amounts of power via oil. Craftable

Magma Generator: Generates large amounts of power via lava. Needs to be cooled via ice/snow/water or it will explode. Craftable

Solar Panel: Generates small amounts of power via sunlight. Needs a clear sky and no environment stamps. Craftable

Auto Workbench: Crafts stuff ordered. Has to be taught recipes by manually crafting with it. Can not automatically swap tools. Uses small amounts of power. Craftable

Auto Furnace: Uses power to smelt, smelts based on orders. Uses small amounts of power. Craftable

Auto Extractor: Uses power to extract, based on orders. Uses moderate amounts of power. Craftable

Auto Distiller: You get the idea. Uses moderate amounts of power. Craftable

Trans-Miner: Mines ores automatically, uses tons of power. Store only

Trans-Pump: Same as the above but gathers liquids. Store only

Trans-Forager: Same as the above but gathers organic matter. Store only

Trans-Digger: Same as the above but gathers soils. Store only

MechaChest: Has the storage of a regular chest but can be upgraded up to lvl3 with 3x more storage. Can be accessed by the controller terminal and machines. Non-manual access uses small amounts of power. Craftable

Warp Module: Allows for connecting of machine networks between realms. Store only

Controll Remote: Allows for remote access of your network. Has to be linked to a terminal and needs a change in the terminal every 12hr. Store only

Battery: Stores energy. Has 3 levels, each storing more. Loses power to 0% when pulled, but stays at 100% when pulled at max. Craftable

That's all my ideas for now. Please give me your feedback and ideas as well.

Comments

• Eagence
    Thank you for noticing. I agree with what you have to say, but now I realized that programming this may require a bigger team. Oof...
  • -1 NO. That would take away the fun!
  • BobisnotapBobisnotap Member
    edited December 2018
    Azsimuth said:

-1 NO. That would take away the fun!

Know what's fun? Endless grinding and finding that one item in your many chests. Besides, it's for advanced players. However, I see your point. This will effect the economy.