How many halos are in the game? (about?)

I kinda want to know how many there are because i've always thought that there are only like 100 in the game on active players?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bee has 70 alone. Zen has (i’m Assuming) 15+.
  • So that's around 85 just on them ;-; and others probably have like 10-20 too
    I’m sure there’s like 500 in the game.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018
    I'd say 750 in total, with about 200 in current use on active players.
    @SirKewberth How about you run a search and tell us how many are out there? More transparency yknow? ;-)
    lucaaa795 said:

@SirKewberth How about you run a search and tell us how many are out there? More transparency yknow? ;-)

How many halos, Krampus, rams, etc. I bet there is more rams then their is halos/kramps.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

How many halos, Krampus, rams, etc. I bet there is more rams then their is halos/kramps.
    YES YES YES YES YES
    We NEED more of that info.
    @SirKewberth Let's cut it short and clear a douzen of mysteries and myths. Just run some searches and give us the raw, unedited results. It will be fun and have a positive impact on both the market and the community. I promise!
  • Ofc rams are more than halos and ramps cuz ramm was supposed to be an item in store. Maybe some guy who quitter long back might have had an addiction for ramms and might have bought lots which died in his/her realm and won’t come in the market till he/she comes back. So ramms are obviously much much more