Change Realm Settings?

I think it would be a good idea if we could trust our friends if they weren't in the realm. Like now you can only trust someone if they are in your realm but I want to be able to trust them when they aren't in the realm.

Like if you need to trust a friend and you get into settings and their name already disappeared because they had to get offline. Then if you still weren't friends before they left and you couldn't trust them at all because you can't just make friends able to build and you don't want to set it so everyone can build in my realm because I would rather NOT get scammed.

Anyway, I think that we should have a list of people that have been to our realm before and if we want to trust them then we can. And if they were in your realm and (just like when searching for realms in the lobby) after 30 days their name comes off the list.

Comments

• Could do the same for banning too,don't want some annoying guy to come in your realm? Ban them right away.
  • *>Remo<*, yeah. I was thinking that too. Just after I posted this though. xD
  • Yep, been recommended before, and still want for both trusting and banning. Also, we'd still like to see an option so that only trusted friends can enter a room/realm, not just any friends.
  • b3achy, yeah that is a good idea.