Pigs being placed accidently

cc moderators ,I say pls dont close this because my friend lost his bronze pig because he place it at pens yard rentals however i found a idea you should add a confirmation next year if ur giving away another gift that placable in any realm because I found so many piggies at pens yard rentals but luckily pen does not break them and for me I wish the piggies go back to the rightful owners who accidently placed their piggies that couldve help them be better at playing :)

Comments

• It's in The name... "Gift piggies"... They're meant to act that way, it's your friend's fault If he placed it
  • OK you have a point. I'm just suggesting sorry if it made you upset but. I respect everyones opinion
  • It's a good idea in general. I dunno how it's exactly possible, but what if someone were to "accidently place it somewhere they didn't want to"? +1
  • +1 I agree because these were just given to players and most players do know these are available in the store so they have probably seen the warning but some have not read the warning.

DsBerrypaw this is how;

Sometimes we are clicking vends interface and accidently hit one of the numbered buttons which selects a different inventory slot instead if the hand button which is why a warning is most definitely needed.

Sometimes I am mining and I go to hit the W button and accidently click the 2 or 3 ( long fingernails) button and I got a warning saying 'I am not allowed to build here" because I am no longer using the hand slot, I am using the 2 or 3 slot and do not even realize it till its too late.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Why would you walk around with your pig selected trying to place it? That’s like if I walked around trying to place a ram and accidentally placed it in a free build.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Eagence said:

Honestly kewberth could make a warning UI to verify if he/she wants to place a pig or not but I guess he prefered to not build such thing... At the end why he shall ? Its more profitable for him to see you waste your cubits...

Who actually uses gift piggy’s except from Christmas? lol
  • Intimate said:

+1 I agree because these were just given to players and most players do know these are available in the store so they have probably seen the warning but some have not read the warning.

DsBerrypaw this is how;

Sometimes we are clicking vends interface and accidently hit one of the numbered buttons which selects a different inventory slot instead if the hand button which is why a warning is most definitely needed.

Sometimes I am mining and I go to hit the W button and accidently click the 2 or 3 ( long fingernails) button and I got a warning saying 'I am not allowed to build here" because I am no longer using the hand slot, I am using the 2 or 3 slot and do not even realize it till its too late.

I see!
    Eagence said:

Honestly kewberth could make a warning UI to verify if he/she wants to place a pig or not but I guess he prefered to not build such thing... At the end why he shall ? Its more profitable for him to see you waste your cubits...

Why doesn't Kew just make one UI that says "Are You Sure?", that way we could use it for so many other things. Rather than create a bunch of different UI saying what you are doing (Trade, leaving realm, etc). That way we could get more UI out there in a quicker amount of time. I dunno what else we might need it for, but yeah :P