New Cubit Pack

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I never spend money unless there is double cubits. But, for people that are willing to support the game by spending over 500$ at a time, shouldn’t have to buy the 100$ pack 5 times. So, why not make a 500$ pack that gives you 5,000,000c? This could never be affected by sales, so it wouldn’t be an issue of 4x cubits essentially. It also would very rarely be bought, due to the price. So, it wouldn’t really influence the economy. But, it would also be a benefit to the big spenders of the game.

I also want to add: You used to be able to get your limit removed. Mine is removed. But, now it’s bugged so when you spend over 100$ you are blocked for a day. This pack would also help with people getting blocked. Let’s say somebody wants to spend 500$. That’s 5 days of waiting to get the cubits.

Comments

• Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
    edited December 2018
    They should add Tasks On Cubic Castles
    Example:
    "Share Cubic Castles Game to Facebook to get 1k Cubits"(Like to Other Games)
    So by the help of this they can advertise Cubic Castles 1 by 1

Sorry my suggestion is not connected to yours xD

But + 1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Example:

But + 1

Yeah, you should make a thread for that. I was confused when I started reading your comment lol.
  • U said:

Example:

But + 1

Yeah, you should make a thread for that. I was confused when I started reading your comment lol.
    Same
    But + for th topic cuz why not.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Make it 4,000,000 and I'd agree ^^ Asking for 5m of them is like asking Kewb to give out Krampus'...

Make it 4,000,000 and I'd agree ^^ Asking for 5m of them is like asking Kewb to give out Krampus'...

Yeah, at least more then 3,000,000. :)
  • +1 for the discussion suggestion

Example:

But + 1

+1 on this, could help this game a lot!

But on most games that i have saw having this system were easy to cheat, i hope this doesn't happen on cc...
  • i dont wasted money on game.. and never bought c.. and i just . support you . soo 1+ :V
    Bump :D
  • Well I mean. Some parents might get mad that Johnny just spent $500 from their credit card
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Well I mean. Some parents might get mad that Johnny just spent $500 from their credit card

Why would their parents let them have their credit card?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

Well I mean. Some parents might get mad that Johnny just spent $500 from their credit card

Who said that they must let him have it. It's as easy as just snatching it out of his mom's wallet (or dad's) and entering some basic info.
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

Who said that they must let him have it. It's as easy as just snatching it out of his mom's wallet (or dad's) and entering some basic info.
    If you steal your parents credit card to spend 500$ on cubits, your parents may need to have a talk with you.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

If you steal your parents credit card to spend 500$ on cubits, your parents may need to have a talk with you.
    Thats the problem, for a 5 year old money is literally nothing, also a 5 year old doesnt have the ability to think good yet so they just go and do it
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

Thats the problem, for a 5 year old money is literally nothing, also a 5 year old doesnt have the ability to think good yet so they just go and do it
    What's to stop them buying $100 x2? There are systems in place to stop card transactions being made due to kids. Its the parents fault if they chose to not take safe road
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited December 2018

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

The game is for 13 year olds (& up) anyway. It's not my fault if a smol kiddo spends $500 on cubits but I'll gladly take th... k bye
    Plus it's never a good idea to let children unsupervised when on the internet
  • Bump ;)