Cash Register More Slots

i want to buy rocket sled from other players..
i want to offer all the items + 2015c in the picture for that sled i want a fair trade..
so we need more slots in cash register..

please update the cash register

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    There is no way they're adding 50 spots.
    Sorry.
    Go sell all of that THEN buy a sled.

I added it all up and your offer is 27.1k ish
    The sled is 25k (in store without merchant) but I'm sure somebody sells it for like 22k, if you can find them.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Add a page button so you can add up to three or four pages of items. Yet still have the 2x2 square.
  • ^ this might actually be a good idea. Lol
    @SirKewberth
    But then stupid people will not read and forget to check all of the pages and then get ripped off.
    Even on the confirm window.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Maybe they could increase it to 8... But no, 50 is too much lol.
    Pages and pages of items could and will most likely result in scams.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    I might do this trade but I want witness was watching the entire thing.
    My sister has recording so I might as her to record it.
    Because as a heads up, no I don't trust you.
  • +1
    Don't add windows maybe just add 2-4 more slots adjacent to the current slots.
    Or keep the 2x2 and add a extend buttons to each side. If one person extends the side it automatically extends for the other person. That way nobody can be scammed unless they’re blind.
  • @SilverDash its really hard to earn 20k+ now.. that why im offering other options.. people nowadays doesnt trust offers like this because they think its scamming..

thats why i suggested more slots on cash register (its much more legal trading in cash register)

hope @SirKewberth and other staffs read this
  • @SilverDash its really hard to earn 20k+ now.. that why im offering other options.. people nowadays doesnt trust offers like this because they think its scamming..

thats why i suggested more slots on cash register (its much more legal trading in cash register)

hope @SirKewberth and other staffs read this

I would accept urs if u trust me heheh
  • 50slot!? O-o
  • I might do this trade but I want witness was watching the entire thing.

well i dont care if you dont trust me.
    i already traded all that items+ 2015c + 20k red dye for a Rocket Sled to a good guy named Fuzaken. a good trader this month
    +rep to him :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

i already traded all that items+ 2015c + 20k red dye for a Rocket Sled to a good guy named Fuzaken. a good trader this month
    So basically now you call silver a bad trader? Lol
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Pretty sure he only called Fuzaken a good trader xD
  • Eagence said:

Honestly, for some time ago, I do remember a guy called Eagence asked for 9 slot cash register to make trading easier and safer. One can not trade/exchange more then 4 items for 1 item safely in one transaction. It was a good idea. And it was not hurting anyone. No one gets hurt if its bugs tested well, and I do know that it was not hard to place, as well as adding additional safety to game.

However almost 1.5 year has been passed, and nothing has been done so I guess things go slow in banana republic. As long as someone (or some admin) cannot rant out of a suggestion things take a long time to develop. If I were a damn smart guy I would have added that to cc shop as well as in craftables by using old registers, but I guess I am just another stupid fool with lack of vision.

And lets be honest, which one do we need more, a delux register with 9 slots or 3 little pigs to show off your cubits in golden and silver warped cover?

You're waaaay too honest.
    Eagence said:

Honestly, for some time ago, I do remember a guy called Eagence asked for 9 slot cash register to make trading easier and safer. One can not trade/exchange more then 4 items for 1 item safely in one transaction. It was a good idea. And it was not hurting anyone. No one gets hurt if its bugs tested well, and I do know that it was not hard to place, as well as adding additional safety to game.

However almost 1.5 year has been passed, and nothing has been done so I guess things go slow in banana republic. As long as someone (or some admin) cannot rant out of a suggestion things take a long time to develop. If I were a damn smart guy I would have added that to cc shop as well as in craftables by using old registers, but I guess I am just another stupid fool with lack of vision.

And lets be honest, which one do we need more, a delux register with 9 slots or 3 little pigs to show off your cubits in golden and silver warped cover?

The pigs. I like bacon.
  • I might do this trade but I want witness was watching the entire thing.

i didnt see a word "bad" in the post that i made.. :)
  • Eagence said:

yea its more than 1 year had been passed.. i think the more we open this topic the more chance they will update the cash register more slots.. i hope they read this and try find a way to patch the cash register
  • U said:

Or keep the 2x2 and add a extend buttons to each side. If one person extends the side it automatically extends for the other person. That way nobody can be scammed unless they’re blind.

Thats a good idea