2 things that might satisfy alot of people.

Zone!Zone! Member
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Here is the first point, Do any of you ever get tired of you being afk and people raid your inventory with junk? Here is a solution add an option into a game where you can flick it on or off that whenever you turn it on people cannot put stuff into your invetory.

Second of all the admins needs to make a new lobby because the old one is shabby and old. Also, some way for playrrs to earn at least a little bit of cubits. Example: Minigame which u have to toss a paper in a trashcan or something idk.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s not hard to get cubits though.
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited December 2018
    Probably not for you because you are freaking rich you have everything in the game except nero hat or something and more. I am talking about new comers that don't know anything about the game
    Mini Pie said:

Probably not for you because you are freaking rich you have everything in the game except nero hat or something and more. I am talking about new comers that don't know anything about the game

You can easily go from nothing to a Krampus in two weeks..
  • +1 for The inventory "lock"

-1 for The second Part..
  • How can you get from 0c to krampus in 1 week if NEW players dont now anything about the game
  • Mini Pie said:

How can you get from 0c to krampus in 1 week if NEW players dont now anything about the game

learn about the game in your first week, then get rich in the next 2 weeks e.e
  • Mini Pie said:

How can you get from 0c to krampus in 1 week if NEW players dont now anything about the game

Its takes like a few mins to figure out most of the game. It isn't that complicated
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited December 2018
    It isn't hard to learn about the game? Ok, some examples, what about the prices? Should they go with what people sell for like OVERPRICED? Should they sell something for a random price and find out they got riped off and quit? How will they earn c fast? Do they know about how to profit? What if they dont like mineing materials to sell? Is the cubit store the right price of everything? How do you operate/set up a vending machine? What if they are 8 years old and it is hard to learn for them and memorize it.

Thunk on these questions.
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited December 2018
    U said:

Mini Pie said:

Ok if I give you 0 cubics in 2 weeks can you get me a krampus? Pretty plz. GIVE ME 3 months and I will have enough profit for it.
  • Mini Pie said:

It isn't hard to learn about the game? Ok, some examples, what about the prices? Should they go with what people sell for like OVERPRICED? Should they sell something for a random price and find out they got riped off and quit? How will they earn c fast? Do they know about how to profit? What if they dont like mineing materials to sell? Is the cubit store the right price of everything? How do you operate/set up a vending machine? What if they are 8 years old and it is hard to learn for them and memorize it.

Thunk on these questions.

You can learn all that in a week if you work hard enough. Then you can start making cubits. Once they figure out there's a few places that show the prices of items then they can start buying and selling. Buying and selling things when you don't know their prices is just sometimes dumb imo. It's your fault if you didn't make sure of the price. Lots of events and giveaways happening lately. Profit is not that hard to understand. If they don't like mining for materials then they're basically lazy. I myself don't like mining for materials because I'm too lazy. I admit it. Vending machines are very easy to understand and are very much self-explanatory. Too bad if they're still young. They might learn much slower but they will eventually learn, kids aren't that stupid.
  • Mini Pie said:

Please explain why you even need a krampus in the first two weeks of playing....?
  • Why are recently more posts about people wanting to get easy cubits in just a week playing The Game..?
  • Why are recently more posts about people wanting to get easy cubits in just a week playing The Game..?

Because they're too impatient
    edited December 2018
    SayWhat said:

U said:

Mini Pie said:

Ok if I give you 0 cubics in 2 weeks can you get me a krampus? Pretty plz. GIVE ME 3 months and I will have enough profit for it.
    Expect a video by the end of the year. Will start in a week over Christmas break.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    First suggestion is slightly better than the second one to be honest.
  • +1 for the first one
    +1 for the first one.
    lucaaa795 said:

First suggestion is slightly better than the second one to be honest.

Yeah.
  • +1 For first
    But I don't agree Galantis' realm should be our new lobby -1

1.It is Gala own realm
    2.Too big for lobby
  • Alvin I said if it is ok with him. Also that is the whole point there is many android plauers in cc so alot of lag for them in lobby qhen people are doing gifts.
    Mini Pie said:

Alvin I said if it is ok with him. Also that is the whole point there is many android plauers in cc so alot of lag for them in lobby qhen people are doing gifts.

His "amazing super duper cool new design" realm would make the lag only much much worse.
    His realm is quite larger, and has more buildings.
  • Yes that is true but i have found out if you DO NOT use betamax in that realm you will not lag as much, so players will be spread out everywhere in the realm instead of one place.
  • edited December 2018
    Mini Pie said:

Yes that is true but i have found out if you DO NOT use betamax in that realm you will not lag as much, so players will be spread out everywhere in the realm instead of one place.

That ruins The whole point of using Betamax.. The actual lobby is fine, It doesn't need to be larger
  • If Cubic Castles fix the lag that be cool but I never lag. Maybe y’all need to play on iPhone? I still think Galantis world need to be new lobby. He’s been here since the beginning, and the world will shock you how it looks. It look marvelous!
    SayWhat said:

If Cubic Castles fix the lag that be cool but I never lag. Maybe y’all need to play on iPhone? I still think Galantis world need to be new lobby. He’s been here since the beginning, and the world will shock you how it looks. It look marvelous!

With no offense to the creator of that realm, but there are realms that could actually replace the lobby much better than his realm could do it.
  • U said:

SayWhat said:

U said:

Mini Pie said:

Expect a video by the end of the year. Will start in a week over Christmas break.
    Gonna take all night and day everyday over break e.e
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    Galantis is not a guy.
    And the admins would never even think about making a player's realm official.
  • Ok so change will be made that they need a new better lobby because the old one is basic. Also some to get cubits like minigames or something. Lets focus on +1 or -1 now.
  • Tell the newbies that I don't need to know that.