Hello

Hello i have got cubit from the shop, and i buyed many nice things, but what can i do with them? can i play with them? I buyed green pet but it say i can not bring it out!! why!!

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Certain pets require you to be a specific level, the green pet I am assuming is the dragon pet. If you click on the little question mark by said pet in the store it should tell you what lvl you need to be to use the pet.

Welcome to the game, first off never trust anyone, I know that is horrible but always get multiple opinions from different people first. There are wonderful qbees in CC but there are an equal number of not so wonderful qbees who will take advantage of you. CC you can explore and carve your own destiny :D!
  • Well i went at his/her realm and she/he was talking about the hopper

Certain pets require you to be a specific level, the green pet I am assuming is the dragon pet. If you click on the little question mark by said pet in the store it should tell you what lvl you need to be to use the pet.

Welcome to the game, first off never trust anyone, I know that is horrible but always get multiple opinions from different people first. There are wonderful qbees in CC but there are an equal number of not so wonderful qbees who will take advantage of you. CC you can explore and carve your own destiny :D!

• So green kennel not green pet XD
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited December 2018
    Transfer them to your main account so that people can see your face again
  • cHiEf12 said:

Transfer them to your main account so that people can see your face again

lol
This discussion has been closed.