Scammed!

Hey guys, and this is the WORST day of my life today...

I got scammed.

By who? This idiot named Progamer37. He stole my bomb game prizes and some bombs I used a lot of time and work into. I have reported AND called support about this, and I just want to know to never give Progamer37 perm.
He said he will give us a holla if we gave him perm, and he went around looking in chests and prizes. then he made his plan, he grabbed the prizes and my special GOLDEN chest. Please mods, and admin, retrieve my items like the frank head, and farmer's jeans from Progamer37.

Comments

• All I can say this was your fault. It’s common sense to know when your getting scammed. This is CC. You should know by now :c I thought you were an old enough player to know by now
  • *Rag* said:

All I can say this was your fault. It’s common sense to know when your getting scammed. This is CC. You should know by now :c I thought you were an old enough player to know by now

That dude gave me a lot of tomatoes, coffee, 250 scrubs, perm in his realm, vines, and 100c. I thought I could trust him, kid.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited December 2018
    Honestly, that is no reason to trust someone. And don't go after Rage.
  • Marlboro ManMarlboro Man Member
    edited December 2018
    Those are cheaper items. If someone gave me those items. I would simply say “thank you” and take it as a gift. I understand. We all make mistakes. I’ve mistakenly gave perms to others. But if you contacted support and what, you did what mod/admin would recommend you do. And so spamming on forums is more than likely to give you a punisment. But all in all I wouldn’t trust a player who gave you gifts and now they have perms. Scammers try to build your trust and you get their trust. They just gave you random items and basically traded it for more worthful items.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

*Rag* said:

All I can say this was your fault. It’s common sense to know when your getting scammed. This is CC. You should know by now :c I thought you were an old enough player to know by now

That dude gave me a lot of tomatoes, coffee, 250 scrubs, perm in his realm, vines, and 100c. I thought I could trust him, kid.
    Hahahah Kid xdddd Rag is like the person the most furthest away from a kid ive met in this game xd
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Hey kid, I’m sorry you got scammed, I’ll replace the gold chest if a 200c chest you where giving away is that important to you. Is there a realm you can leave a donation table in?
  • U said:

Hey kid, I’m sorry you got scammed, I’ll replace the gold chest if a 200c chest you where giving away is that important to you. Is there a realm you can leave a donation table in?

I don't have donation tables, but I have a realm called U.S.A. Park. Meet there when?

U said:

I don't have donation tables, but I have a realm called U.S.A. Park. Meet there when?

Now?
    edited December 2018
  • I've met a 47 year old.
  • *Rag* said:

Hahahah Kid xdddd Rag is like the person the most furthest away from a kid ive met in this game xd
    I was thinking that. *Mimicks Ragean* "Howdy there, I'm yer father"
  • I've met a 47 year old.

Random xD
  • Sarco said:

I've met a 47 year old.

Random xD
    LOL, But lets stay on topic!
This discussion has been closed.