why i don't play

i used to play cubic castles all the time but now it boring. they should make it easy to get cubits. maybe make it like roblox a bit because lots of people play that game. when you go into a realm you maybe can get any clothe you like and your character is sooo small. make it bigger so we can see the outfit. there is not enough outfits. please add this

you can also have daily cubits like everyday you get 100c and maybe more cool outfits that are cheap. i love love love halo but it is soo expensive. make everything 1000c so everyone can have it!!

that are just some tips to make the game better so yeah my sister said they are bad ideas but she's rich so she wouldn't understand only poor people do and 99% is poor

Comments

• edited December 2018
    1. I think most of the players don't want that this game becomes more similar to roblox..
    2. About the daily cubits.... that would just remove the fun of getting your own cubits, but you can still complete the daily quests and get 50c daily, and lowering everything to just 1k... would be the worst..
    3. But i like the idea of making the qbees a bit more bigger, or make the camera more close to the player
    +0 :/
  • mmm sis why did you do this to yourself
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018
    Cubic is not Roblox and you need to respect that it's an entirely different game. It is easy enough to earn cubits when you try. Being able to have any clothes you want or making every item only a thousand cubits would kinda mess up the whole point of saving cubits to buy things. This is a free-to-play game, but if cubits were made that easy to get, nobody would ever need to buy them and the servers would go down for a lack of income.
    I don't think the screen should be more zoomed in on the player, but I do think it'd be cool if we could zoom in and out.
    This game is not the same as others, so don't make comparisons and ask "Why can't it be like this game?" If you want a game like Roblox then go play Roblox ;)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    This is not communism lol
  • I'm pretty sure we all want daily cubits but yeah it would break the economy
  • There are daily cubits.
    50c a day.
  • -1 for all, the reward system will broke cc, if you need cubits just go to a mine or make a shop, are easy cubits.

Cubic Castles aren't Roblox, Oh My God!
  • LateCom said:

i dont understand why majority of plyers are so lazy. Be like @Intimate . Good example to follow.

Becuz mignin 2 hart >;((((
  • There are many ways to earn free Cubits in cubic castles. Daily quests which give 50c per day, Mining for Cubits which gives 1c per 10 blocks mined roughly or enter giveaways which can get you some free items to sell or trade with. These are just 3 of the many ways to earn Cubits you just need to have some motivation and work a little to earn it. In my opinion it feels so much better to earn something through your hard work then just getting everything given to you. Good luck :)
  • You get 1/20 (without luck perk)
    @lonely_island
  • You can earn cubits easy, people are just too lazy. You just want to earn them at a faster rate.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lmao i thought the same thing
  • lucaaa795 said:

Its odd I was about to say exactly the same thing
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 to communism
  • You can earn cubits easy, people are just too lazy. You just want to earn them at a faster rate.

easy for you , your rich. you buy cubits. a lot of kids like me can are not allowed to buy cubits because our parents don't let us so there is no other way to get cubits . and mining only give you like 100c a hr. no one donate anymore. if i worked 24 hour i only would get 2400c. and it sooo hard to find hats cheap anymore everyone sell super high so profit is impossible. and I'm bad at writing and building so i cant win a contest so that is unfair

• LateCom said:

i dont understand why majority of plyers are so lazy. Be like @Intimate . Good example to follow.

I agree about the lazy thing, but unlike Intimate, some of us don't have the time for 10hrs of Cubic Castles a day. That's just pure and utter laziness irl. Do something OUTSIDE of CC.

Although while playing, players could focus on mining or something, rather than sitting in the lobby asking for people to "donate" to them :P
  • 1. I think most of the players don't want that this game becomes more similar to roblox..
    2. About the daily cubits.... that would just remove the fun of getting your own cubits, but you can still complete the daily quests and get 50c daily, and lowering everything to just 1k... would be the worst..
    3. But i like the idea of making the qbees a bit more bigger, or make the camera more close to the player

yeah most players now might not like but more people will play cc and cc will become popular and more people will pay for cubits and cubits will be easy to get

its not fun trying to get cubits its hard and you only make 10c profit most of the time even lose cubits and 50c daily why not free why you have to do a quest. how would lowering everything 1k be bad, lets say you want kramp very bad but if it is 100c you have it

yeah me too
    *jupiter* said:

mmm sis why did you do this to yourself

well if we look at your fourms sister you only have a block suggestion there is like 1000 blocks in game and blocks all look the same

JackFury said:

Cubic is not Roblox and you need to respect that it's an entirely different game. It is easy enough to earn cubits when you try. Being able to have any clothes you want or making every item only a thousand cubits would kinda mess up the whole point of saving cubits to buy things. This is a free-to-play game, but if cubits were made that easy to get, nobody would ever need to buy them and the servers would go down for a lack of income.
    I don't think the screen should be more zoomed in on the player, but I do think it'd be cool if we could zoom in and out.
    This game is not the same as others, so don't make comparisons and ask "Why can't it be like this game?" If you want a game like Roblox then go play Roblox ;)

not true because if cc was more like roblox then people play cc more people will buy, logic. and yes i like roblox but i am trying to improve cc so yeah :>

lucaaa795 said:

uhm i looked that word up it just means everyone get the same money i think that's fair
    LateCom said:

we aren't lazy but mining 24 hour is like 2400c. so i think you need to rethink what you are saying

Yeah that is all i have to say i thought this would be more positive but i guess my sister is right about everyone hating it. honestly more people = better game guys please understand that only 1% of players can get stuff like balloons and stuff. just trying to help out and make the game batter and more people play so it become popular
  • edited December 2018

You can earn cubits easy, people are just too lazy. You just want to earn them at a faster rate.

easy for you , your rich. you buy cubits. a lot of kids like me can are not allowed to buy cubits because our parents don't let us so there is no other way to get cubits . and mining only give you like 100c a hr. no one donate anymore. if i worked 24 hour i only would get 2400c. and it sooo hard to find hats cheap anymore everyone sell super high so profit is impossible. and I'm bad at writing and building so i cant win a contest so that is unfair

For The Time that you seemed to played The Game.. 2.4k is not bad, you can Start a shop with that amounts of cubits, or try luck with diferent packs, but you are wrong by saying that only people that buy cubits can be rich in cc.... Buying cubits is only an option, The problem is that you don't want to try get cubits by your means..
    About The contests, that's just your abilities, i'm not good at writing or building either.. but there are a lot more events that you can try to get Cubits
  • LateCom said:

its not about the time used. its about the efficiency.

Ikik. It just bugs me when people suggest Intimate as a role model. I mean, B3achy maybe? Just for the purpose of a miner.
  • edited December 2018

1. I think most of the players don't want that this game becomes more similar to roblox..

yeah most players now might not like but more people will play cc and cc will become popular and more people will pay for cubits and cubits will be easy to get

its not fun trying to get cubits its hard and you only make 10c profit most of the time even lose cubits and 50c daily why not free why you have to do a quest. how would lowering everything 1k be bad, lets say you want kramp very bad but if it is 100c you have it
    You have to understand that Cc has some kind of "economy"...by changing every price of The rarest items to just 1k or lower, nobody would ever need to get cubits again, and thus, removing all of The fun of cc, and with that, loosing all of his players

And Also... You don't get what communism is... It means that EVERYONE, no matter how hard they work, they get The same as The one that doesn't work at all, so it would be so unfair that a player has worked so hard on geting cubits, building great stuff and more... Gets The same "prize" as someone that doesn't do anything at all..

And stop saying that this Game should be like roblox... This game has gain it's own identity.... And it's pretty fun, if you don't like The way that this Game works.. just go Play Roblox :/
  • BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited December 2018

You can earn cubits easy, people are just too lazy. You just want to earn them at a faster rate.

Actually when I first started playing (Before I had a job) I started by mining for resources, then after I got my first thousand, I bought cheap clothing then sold them for a higher price. I made a little over 10,000c before I got a job. Now that I work, I don't play as much. I do buy cubits and I'm not gonna feel bad for being "Rich?" It's the benefit of working. I understand some kids have to wait until parents buy them some cubits or something but to say it's hard to find hats for cheap is a lie. You can easily buy a couple of hoods for 20c and sell them for 35c then slowly starting moving towards buying vends for 400c and selling them for 450c. The majority of the player base has gotten so lazy to the point where they wanted to be handed stuff and get mad when others have stuff. I donate alot to random people but I don't do giveaways as a whole because the community is rude, and demanding

At the end of all this, if you really wanna get alot of cubits, you either grind and be smart about what you buy or get a job irl and buy cubits.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Most people make a 10c profit as you say.

You can get that from mining in 5 minutes without any risk of losing any cubits.
  • i used to play cubic castles all the time but now it boring. they should make it easy to get cubits. maybe make it like roblox a bit because lots of people play that game. when you go into a realm you maybe can get any clothe you like and your character is sooo small. make it bigger so we can see the outfit. there is not enough outfits. please add this

you can also have daily cubits like everyday you get 100c and maybe more cool outfits that are cheap. i love love love halo but it is soo expensive. make everything 1000c so everyone can have it!!

that are just some tips to make the game better so yeah my sister said they are bad ideas but she's rich so she wouldn't understand only poor people do and 99% is poor

There are daily cubits, 50c. It's part of the daily quests.

The player sprite is fine, if they made it any bigger, they would have to go through every clothing item there is (and trust me, there is a lot) and remodel it to fit.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but why make everything 1k, that just ruins the economy. The prices are based on how many on in circulation, how hard it is to get, and if its craftable. It's hard to get cubits, but everyone was in that situation.

Saying you're sister doesnt understand what its like because she is rich doesnt mean anything. She was like "99%" of people.
  • ok yeah you all have your own opinions that's fine but i think my ideas i right but yeah whatever anyways yeah
  • ok yeah you all have your own opinions that's fine but i think my ideas i right but yeah whatever anyways yeah

Ignorance is bliss.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    if you play it that much why dont you just play it a bit less then? also the game isnt about cubits though, but you can already earn daily 50c so its already made pretty easy

also sorry to say but its not possible to make certain items suddenly like 1k or something because that isnt what the game made it, its what the players made it and you cant make them make it lower
  • Kim NamoKim Namo Member
    edited December 2018
    This was meant to be a sandbox building game unique to other games. Remember the wearables were just the icing of the cake to the game. It was meant to be a building game where you can craft/mine your blocks and make builds to share with others. Yet it's been turned upside down into business simulator 2000.

It wouldn't be possible to suddenly control the economy and make everything 1000c. As said earlier all prices are based off of how many there are in the game, how hard it is to get and if it's craftable. To try to change the prices and quantity would be like to take a hammer to glass. It would be a huge loss to players who have already spent thousands of cubits on wearables and collectibles.

There's easy ways to earn cubits other than asking. Buy cheap sell expensive, mine resources for a builder, find fossils in mines and sell them, mine for a couple hours, win weekly events or skill based ones etc...

And have you thought about the consequences that will arise if no one buys cubits? If there's no income coming from players buying cubits the admins won't have enough funds to support the game servers and just like that the game as we know it will have to shut down. There's a reason why everything isn't handed on a silver platter. If you want something work for it because you'll feel better about what you did because of what it got you.

So sorry sugar, but i don't think this can work.

Also...

well if we look at your fourms sister you only have a block suggestion there is like 1000 blocks in game and blocks all look the same

They don't look the same and we never can have enough deco or blocks to use, lol. Which adding to that, i don't see how jup's posts relate to this.
  • The daily Cubits will just break the economy. Also, not everyone gets 1000 cubits that easily, a lot of people are here to build, so they just do quests every once in a while for Cubits to be able to buy supplies they don't have. I don't know about you, but it's pretty easy to see Qbees. If there's a lot of people, then it's hard to see because of all the nametags, though, making them bigger wont solve the problem. The game isn't based around Cubits. This is a freestyle build game where you can make imagination come to life. Whether it be architectural, or just some weird animal. Not to mention I love the game the way it is; now I'm bothered by updates, such as a new mine like the Deep Forest Mine, or new craftables like Sentries, but changing the game towards another game like Roblox, kinda ruins the atmosphere this game has. I love the game the way it is, because of it's style, so making it more like Roblox will just ruin it for me.
    Sorry but, I'd have to say -2.
  • Yeah if every item in the game was 1000 cubits it would become not a nice building game with an extra also nice economy like it is now but rather just a complete sandbox where you can have everything instantly.If the game was made more like roblox it would just be a worse "clone" of it..a game made by a few people that is almost exactly like roblox would just be looked at as another garbage clone game and just left empty because everyone plays the real roblox instead.

• And Also... You don't get what communism is... It means that EVERYONE, no matter how hard they work, they get The same as The one that doesn't work at all, so it would be so unfair that a player has worked so hard on geting cubits, building great stuff and more... Gets The same "prize" as someone that doesn't do anything at all..

We just kill everyone who slack off too much.

This discussion has been closed.