Animals in a mines suggestion

Fat-manFat-man Member
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
We could use some animals to make mines more alive for example: desert:scorpions and snakes. artic:polar bears or penguins. forest:dears or butterflys. Tropical: crabs or jellyfishes in the water also you could catch them with a trap or a special tool. Tell me you opinion in the coments
EDIT: They will hurt you if you hurt them first

Comments

• When they announced slimes i thought they were found in mines and have been wondering for wild animals since +1
  • We already have bees, so I don't think butterflies are too far a jump. I'd love to see fish in water and maybe squirrels or birds in the trees
  • I would love to see animals in mines. It would make the game a lot more lively! It could also introduce various crafting recipes and possibly a new playstyle towards the game. :)
  • As long as they are non-attacking animals, and don't bug me too much while mining...I'm okay with it. In Windborne, you had different animals and they were cool to see/find...scorpions in the desert, bats in the caves, and I don't remember what was in the forests.
  • I would be fine if they would attack players, but I feel like it would be unfair to CC noobs. They would go to a mine, start mining things, then suddenly get attacked by something and be confused because of how child friendly this game is... The only attacking mobs we have so far is bought with cubits.
  • Nice +1
    But would they hurt us? Or just walking around
  • Or maybe they could be added to the wildland Overworld
  • I would be fine if they would attack players, but I feel like it would be unfair to CC noobs. They would go to a mine, start mining things, then suddenly get attacked by something and be confused because of how child friendly this game is... The only attacking mobs we have so far is bought with cubits.

*New players

"Noobs" will always exist, being players who have played the game for awhile, but still do not know much. "Noobs" are the ones who will complain about every idea that may affect their game, as they haven't gotten "good" at what they are already playing. New players on the other hand are players that have just started the game, and that's what I believe you are referring to.