What's more affective?

ContumasContumas Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
What's more affective to make profits, going around the edges of mines mining ores or mining boulders in Mountain mines for stone and coal?

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    effective you mean
    I'm not too sure on your question though. I'd say edge mining
  • depends what you are mining on the edge because if you mine marble,gold, and silver you can get some fast profit.
  • gold,silver and marbles are more profitable but I find stone is more in demand by builders. Also you can take some mountain boulders and place them in your realm and mine them again to gain stone and coal ores so if you gather enough boulders you can collect stones pretty quick. I have some tips I can show you in game if you wish as it's better to show you rather then trying to explain them in words. Good luck my friend.
  • The most effective is doing both. Not sure why it has to be one over the other. I mine the edges, but gather the boulders and trees that I encounter along the way too.
  • Edgey is the best way to go ;)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Gold in Silver in Arctic if for profit.
  • I hate artic because of the snow rather try my luck in desert or mountain.
  • Actually Desert Boulders give more stone than Mountain Boulders. Take all of them home to re mine as well and while you are in the mine do grab any visible ore on the top and sides.

Follow these steps to do boulders: Get them from the mine - Place them in a room at your realm - Get more - Mine the ones you placed earlier - Place more down - Get more from the mines - Mine the ones you placed earlier - Place more. By doing it this way you get the exp & cubits mining in your room because the placed ones reset once you mine more in the mines.

Mountain boulders also give you coal so those are great to re supply your forges and to craft with but you do get more stone from desert boulders. This information is available on cubic wiki and the proof that mining stone this way is very profitable are my 100 meemews. Also while you are in the mountain getting boulders do the sides and look under/thru the ice for ores, gems & marble.
  • Wow, thanks