Please put this Update

Hi my name is Emmanuel Alcin and i want to know if u can put it. So my idea was if u can add an cubit generator like it give you 5 cubit every 30 minutes and you can upgrade it every time by gathering a lot of resources. and you can upgrade it 5 time. The more cubit the more time you have to wait. That's my idea i hope you like it and if read this then message me back.

Comments

• Hello!!
  • also im in school message me at 2:30 p.m.
  • -1 no way. No reason needed, it's obvious
  • i see people abusing this automatically... so sorry but -1
  • ^^yeah just free cubits?? cc would become a roblox tycoon -1
  • This is a very poor idea. Imagine all of the rich folk, spending cubits on resources to make these "generators", and in turn gaining even more from them than they had started with. The cycle would repeat itself: the rich get even more rich by these machines, while the common players are put at a loss.

Not to mention the impact upon the economy that this would have, and the developers of this game would really experience some financial loss, slowing or disallowing the further development of the game.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that this idea was not thought out very well.

Minus infinity ( - ∞ )
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is a thing in growtopia and they are worth so much and give you such a little amount that it’s not even worth it. The equivalent would be 1c per day per each one and they’re worth 2,500c each.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2018
    U said:

This is a thing in growtopia and they are worth so much and give you such a little amount that it’s not even worth it. The equivalent would be 1c per day per each one and they’re worth 2,500c each.

Lol if your comparation is accurate, it would take years only to retrieve the money you used to buy it... (why did the growtopia developers even create this?)

Why don't you just go mining (where you get about 1c every 20 or so blocks pulled), and complete daily quests (for 50c / day)? It will give you way more cubits than this suggestion.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Piratax10 said:

U said:

Lol if your comparation is accurate, it would take years only to retrieve the money you used to buy it... (why did the growtopia developers even create this?)

I was probably off some, just saying it takes forever but is still a thing.
  • -1 Personally I'm glad this game doesn't have a set or standard way to generate or earn cubits. It forces you to be creative or original and that's a good thing.
  • Put this at "Suggestion and Comment" not Community :P

Also I -1 for this sorry