Charge Blocks

So im gonna suggest a charge blocks, it is the blocks that can charged your wands, Everytime you step in this blocks your wands will be charged at 100 every 3 seconds, It is like an heal blocks.

1+ If you agree :)

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Rip wand prices.
  • Came on my mind that wands should have stack powers. Like holding it and it will,deal huge damage (max of 2hearts) of course it cost alotnof power too
  • Yuiji said:

Came on my mind that wands should have stack powers. Like holding it and it will,deal huge damage (max of 2hearts) of course it cost alotnof power too

200 power
  • Wands are already simple to make and cheap. -1
  • AJ Baryza said:

Yuiji said:

Came on my mind that wands should have stack powers. Like holding it and it will,deal huge damage (max of 2hearts) of course it cost alotnof power too

200 power
    Mobile Legends intensifies
  • 'Party' said:

Wands are already simple to make and cheap. -1

For you it's simple to make and cheap
    But how about the other players who can't afford them.?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    *Lany* said:

'Party' said:

It takes 5 minutes to mine 20 cubits.. and they’re craftable..
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018
    I guess it's not a bad idea, but it doesn't really make sense since wands are so easy to make already.
    *Lany* said:

'Party' said:

There is no player in this entire game who can't afford a cheap craftable item such as a harm wand :)

It takes only a couple minutes to grab all the materials from mines.
  • okay i lose LOL
  • Your heart was sort of in the right place. Just the idea wasn't.
  • Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
    edited December 2018
    But I do like the general idea of something like this.
    Possibly a cheap item that restores 10 charges per use when crafted in the Wizard's Workbench? I mean, any higher than 10 it feels like nobody would ever buy or make another wand again and the wand economy dies along with Life Blocks, Heal Blocks, Warp Anchor, Checkpoint Blocks, and their bumper variants for the ones that have one. I know I suggested mannequins to be crafted, but that would ruin 1 decorational item. This ruins the economy for so many items. (Besides, for what mannequins are used for, they seem way too overpriced...)
  • Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
    edited December 2018
    LateCom said:

there are ways of tweaking it to make it balanced, like makinf mew wands etc

I mean, they made Heart Wands craftable, so more wands wouldn't be a surprise, it just feels like every wand was made. I'm not very creative so I may just be missing the obvious. :P
  • LateCom said:

add new wand cost 2k... shoots out new stuff that has 25 charge... and slows down qbees... and charge block recharges when it is out of ammo...

Eh... I guess? We have the knockback wand, do we really need a slowdown wand that costs 2k?