Battle royale Beta - Division war group.

FightersfightFightersfight Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Hello everyone, let me just start saying that if you don't like the idea of battle royale and war groups in CC for fun, not serious battles, THEN LEAVE! I know im being harsh in caps, but I hate when people comment on my discussions for no reason expect hate. This includes mods as apparently, they love hating on some of my discussions.

Battle royale I was going on with was released as a beta, it went well in the first 2 hollas, not the best but okay, I didn't get a lot of support, neither hate but people enjoyed it and that was enough for me, I will do more hollas on battle royale area, there are more prizes. Before I start on the war groups, I just wanna say this CLEARLY. In the war group, we don't and wont do serious raids or attacks, me and my friend are doing this for fun, if your a high enough rank, you may start earning C. But please understand, this is for fun, not like serious roblox war groups. This does include parts of trainings to rank up, and before we start, there are divisons, the team Is separated into divisons, each one having its own clanstone, so far, there are two divisons, mine - battle forces, the airship for the battle royale is my HQ, and shadow divisons, - [Lord Sinister] which HQ is in progress. So far, we do not have any territorys to raid, so we use the battle royale map as a practice fight. Before anyone asks, Offline raiding is not allowed, just because a divison isn't online, doesn't mean you can storm into the HQ of theirs. There is much more, I will leave at there, if you are interested, then I will update this with more information about it. REMINDER: Im saying it again, if you don't like it, don't comment, this isn't a serious war, its just for fun.

2nd update: 1 day ago, I did a holla for people to join a divison, some joined. We had our first battle and my team won, it cam up to 1v1, me and lord sinister, which were both divison leaders, and I won. I’m also thinking about opening a divison application if you want to make a divison. The discord group is: https://discord.gg/EnN9zHE (copy last code) That’s all for now, I’ll see if i can record a battle or a training and post it here.

Comments

• Well I doubt mods were hating, I think it would be something more along of the lines of a harmless opinion.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Disagreeing with something isn’t the same as hating.
  • FightersfightFightersfight Member
    edited December 2018
    U said:

Well I doubt mods were hating, I think it would be something more along of the lines of a harmless opinion.

Lets make this simplier, don't copy what someone has already said, and just say if you like it and you would like to see more

Jump
    edited December 2018

U said:

Well I doubt mods were hating, I think it would be something more along of the lines of a harmless opinion.

Lets make this simplier, don't copy what someone has already said, and just say if you like it and you would like to see more

Jump
    I didnt. They talked about how they doubt mods where hating, and harmless opinions.

I said that hate isn’t the same as disagreeing with something.

How is that even close to copying what they said?

Also, I enjoyed the one Mun:) has been doing for the last two months so I assume I would like this one too.

Edit: Why would I just say whether or not I like the battle Royale when you brought up what i said in the original post?
    edited December 2018
    LateCom said:

a dead thing after a hiatus reviving with no future. good luck financially

?? No one has ever hosted a war group in CC. It’s not a dead thing, it’s a NEW thing.
    Jump.
    What does jump stand for?
    edited December 2018
    U said:

What does jump stand for?

Jumps my forum to the top.

Jump
  • U said:

Jump
    Simply because two people have the same thought doesn't mean copying, especially when the "copied" sentence is so simple.

The truth is I simply don't have a preference for whatever happens to this idea, it wouldn't increase or decrease my playing experience, as a result I didn't give an opinion on the idea.
  • U said:

Jump
    Simply because two people have the same thought doesn't mean copying, especially when the "copied" sentence is so simple.

The truth is I simply don't have a preference for whatever happens to this idea, it wouldn't increase or decrease my playing experience, as a result I didn't give an opinion on the idea.
    Ugh, its dealt with! Why continue with it?