1 Charge Wands

LateComLateCom Member
in Bug Reports 132.85 Karma
Some players found a way to get 1 charge wands in massive amounts... And selling them 10c each... they make total of 15k per crafted wand just by this bug... as u can see in pic below, here i bought some of their 1 charge wands... done by Trmc... remember their names and dont buy these 1 charge wands from them.

Comments

• KoekenbakKoekenbak Member
    5.40 Karma
    Isnt it better too pm this too a dev instead of shouting it out on forums and hollas? Now alot of players will go looking for that bug
    With kind regards, Koek
  • LateComLateCom Member
    132.85 Karma
    this is to remind all not to buy those as they are terribly overruced, and as u can see in the pics he is abusing it, selling them to ‘get rich’. simply is just awareness to not buy those as they are created by the means of bug abuse.
  • edited December 3 32.35 Karma
    Reported.

• DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    77.85 Karma
    3:10

• LateComLateCom Member
    132.85 Karma
    that was fixed long ago. alex told me that he found out from the guy that it required switchig or something ( nothing related to craftig)
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    77.85 Karma
    LateCom said:

that was fixed long ago. alex told me that he found out from the guy that it required switchig or something ( nothing related to craftig)

So like, the dehydrated cube incident?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    349.50 Karma
    Contact support. They know better what to do with him.
  • galantisgalantis Member
    edited December 3 22.85 Karma

I have already sent this to the developers, and for sure I have contact support.
    hopefully this bug will be fixed as soon as possible.
    @SirKewberth
  • Alpha-StormAlpha-Storm FamiliarMember, Familiar
    4.80 KarmaFamiliar
    Latecom I have already wanted many players to watch out from him since I sent a mod a pic of him scamming I'm not sure if I have told u tho. I exposed him once and got he a warning. He has a main accnt Trmc is his 2nd one Main is: Hydro bros

For those who have read this. I know trmc very well we were friend in cc but wen I knew he used to scam I decided to catch him In act. He tried to scam and did succeed In over 20 rare ones. He personally told me but I didn't screenshot it I'm sorry I didnt
    I'll send the screenshot.

Till then be careful of him I tried to get people to not trust him but he seemed to holla on me saying I tried scamming him. O.o
    4.80 KarmaFamiliar
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/ci/zo0xab1dxbf7.png

Its disgusting that he tries to scam innocent players
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited December 3 45.45 Karma
    I have send it to @CosmicCow

Edit: It’s fixed.
  • LateComLateCom Member
    132.85 Karma
    thats great!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    349.50 Karma
    How about some punishment for the guy eh eh eh??
  • U  U Member
    171.30 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

How about some punishment for the guy eh eh eh??

Yeah, it’s one thing to duplicate one or two while testing, but mass producing to sell and asking everyone not t report is different.
  • LateComLateCom Member
    132.85 Karma
    4.80 KarmaFamiliar
    #I'veGotHimOnMyFriendsList
    #AddMeAndTpMe
    #GethimBannedPlz