People For The Future !

JedeeJedee Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
About In Our Community...We Need Some New Active Player Moderators....To Swap In Old Moderators for all the time theyre busy....We Need Some New Player to Be Added Moderator for our Community...To Avoid/Adopt Scammings,Accused/Swearing Holla's,Payaways etc.

(Suggested Players for Community)

1.Graceful Thunder
2.Galantis
3.Mr.Granicus

(Comment Below If you have Some Agree or Disagreed for The Nominees)
XD

Reminder; its Just My Suggestion...Were here in General Chat...That We Can Talk about Any Cc Related and See the Reaction Or Opinion For Our Players....this things have Possiblities

Comments

• You can't just nominate someone :/. That's a developer thing.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018

You can't just nominate someone :/. That's a developer thing.

^
    I do feel like we have enough moderators at the moment of speaking. They're doing their job great.
  • You can't just nominate someone :/. That's a developer thing.

Its Just My Suggestion/Opinion
  • lucaaa795 said:

You can't just nominate someone :/. That's a developer thing.

^
    I do feel like we have enough moderators at the moment of speaking. They're doing their job great.
    Yep Your right...But We Can Add Some I Think? For Old Moderators to take Some Time or to have less than Activities/Jobs :)
  • *edits the thread after he realizes how demanding it sounds*

Yes sorry...i Put A Misunderstanding Discussion...Peace ^.^

Yes sorry...i Put A Misunderstanding Discussion...Peace ^.^
    Np, it's okay
  • Why...just why does everyone think more mods is better? We don't need more mods i feel like the mods we have right now don't get enough credit for what they do. Do they mess up? Sure. But they put in an unimaginable amount of effort. Look at space he is killing it with the events. Does he maybe do to many? Sure. But he makes some good events with a limited time limit.
  • We have enough mods it's just that their hands are tied as to what they can do. The problem is not even tougher punishments, altho this would help. The problem is that there is no real way of controlling the actual age of the player or the maturity level of younger players so what we end up with is anarchy.

I am only guessing here but I would place the average age of players at 12 years old because there is quite a lot of 6 to 11 year olds and who knows how many of them play cc without their parents knowledge or consent. Btw they do come right out and say their age and if they don't or they lie, it's real easy to trip them up with a simple question like who was the last president or what is 6x4.

You mentioned a few of the problems but there are like double that due begging, lies, saying they will suicide if we don't give in to their demands like mommy does & boys acting on their hormones against so many girls that play. I can tell you it's no picnic getting verbally sexually harassed by an 8 yr old who doesn't have any self control at all.

So let's say cc did adopt harsher penalties, we could lose 25% of the players and that wont happen because that could hurt cc in their wallet which is where the life of the game is, for how can they keep the lights on if we don't pay the bill?

Getting back to topic, the devs do take some time and actually watch us players to see how we interact with others and look for helpful, productive members who display what they are looking for in a game mod. I believe fame & popularity has little to do with the process though. I wouldn't want the job. Yes it is a job, without pay but still a huge responsibility and I do applaud the mods we have now. My hat is off to them, oh wait I don't wear a hat, so my ears are off to them, meow ^-^.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Everyone acting like having more mods would be a bad thing. Even if the few moderators we have are enough. What’s the bad in having more?
  • U said:

Everyone acting like having more mods would be a bad thing. Even if the few moderators we have are enough. What’s the bad in having more?

Why fix something that isn't broken?

• 'Party' said:

U said:

Why fix something that isn't broken?

To improve it
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018
    Too much of a good thing has been proven to be bad.
    I believe that too many moderators and a community that's too strictely moderated will lead to the other extereme, where people will revolt against the harsh treatments applied by moderators. Thus, we have enough moderators to keep the balance from falling into any of the two extremes.
    Also, to add to the "how hard it is for devs to pick more mods" list, it is almost impossible to predict one's behaviour after he gets choosen to be a moderator. Some might seem to comply with the rules at first just to show to everyone how they enjoy abusing their powers and doing justice in the way they want. Gollum is a pretty good example for the forums. I cannot think of a in-game moderator though.. Maybe Jack Sparrow?
    Let illegal activities happen. If the scammer gets caught, game over. Otherwise, let it be. After all, that's a part of what keeps the cubits and items in the flow that the economy relies so much on.