What if this camera was...

Woah what if I could just turn my camera angle with the middle mouse or right mouse, like in every other 3D computer game??? (not throwing shade or am I?)

Comments

• Elitetron said:

Woah what if I could just turn my camera angle with the middle mouse or right mouse, like in every other 3D computer game??? (not throwing shade or am I?)

Never seen a game using the scrolling wheel to turn a camera 0.0
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Elitetron said:

Me either.
  • I would maybe make it a option where you hold down middle mouse button the your camera moves with your mouse. If that's what your saying.
  • U said:

Elitetron said:

Me either.
    well in MMOs i guess you could bind your camera rotation to MOUSE3 so you could click the scroll wheel and move it around?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Pyreon said:

U said:

Elitetron said:

Me either.
    well in MMOs i guess you could bind your camera rotation to MOUSE3 so you could click the scroll wheel and move it around?
    How would you go side to side with the scroll wheel?
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited December 2018
    U said:

Pyreon said:

U said:

Elitetron said:

Me either.
    How would you go side to side with the scroll wheel?
    havent you heard of mouses that let you hold down the scroll wheel like a left/right click button? you hold down the scroll wheel like you're clicking, then you move the whole mouse around. this input is called MOUSE3 or MOUSE2 depending on the game you're playing

around 0:17, i can also do this with my cheapest office mouse