What you gonna do before 2019 Start?

Hey guys before the year ends, I just want to ask what you gonna do before it. Me, I will just still harvest corns, make alot of cubits, and wait the 5k gift of devs for us! :D

Comments

• Give a virtual kiss on the cheek to my friends xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Try to find a ram seller ... ... ...
  • LateCom said:

SirKewberth: Err... I am going to get the new update done, and down with the lobbies! MAKE OVERWORLDS GREAT AGAIN!!!!
    *smug smile*

Open MOA with Loi :P

wut! new update at lobbies and overworlds!? yay!
  • Finish this dang drawing I left to come here for.
  • build, fight my procrastination and try to learn how to draw, and continue playing videogames as i did for my whole life.
  • Find a source of motivation in my life, something that would keep me goig to reach for my dreamw
  • LateCom said:

thats deep.

This is deeper.
  • Find a source of motivation in my life, something that would keep me goig to reach for my dreamw

https://www.craftsy.com/art/article/drawing-self-assignments/
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

Find a source of motivation in my life, something that would keep me goig to reach for my dreamw

^
    Also finding a dream.
    Most likely not gonna happen for the next few years.
  • Hmm i i just want to say that before 2019 starts ill buy tons of yuletide pack for nothing xD
  • Level up my ostrich to lvl 49 and sell , Level 12 for now (2018/11/30)
  • end 2018
  • learn how to draw
  • Complete my shop
  • Before 2018 comes to a close I would like to finish Clockwork Gardens :D!
  • Before 2018 comes to a close I would like to finish Clockwork Gardens :D!

u mean 2019 lul
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2018

Before 2018 comes to a close I would like to finish Clockwork Gardens :D!

u mean 2019 lul
    wat? o_O
  • Piratax10 said:

Before 2018 comes to a close I would like to finish Clockwork Gardens :D!

u mean 2019 lul
    wat? o_O
    before 2019 not 2018 :3
  • No I mean 2018, I want to finish Clockwork Gardens before the new year :D! Think about my words, 2018 coming to a close meaning it ending. There are other words, I am not saying before 2018 stop period. It says Before 2018 comes to a close, it is a full sentence.
  • No I mean 2018, I want to finish Clockwork Gardens before the new year :D! Think about my words, 2018 coming to a close meaning it ending. There are other words, I am not saying before 2018 stop period. It says Before 2018 comes to a close, it is a full sentence.

O.O okay then :D wait Clockwork Gardens!? Goodluck at that grey
  • Thanks Capt. sorry about the confusion ^_^! English is silly, throw a period or comma here or there it can completely change a sentence. Like for example Lets eat, grandma vs. Lets eat grandma XD! I have a month I am going to do my best :O!
  • Thanks Capt. sorry about the confusion ^_^! English is silly, throw a period or comma here or there it can completely change a sentence. Like for example Lets eat, grandma vs. Lets eat grandma XD! I have a month I am going to do my best :O!

Amazing how a simple punctuation character can change everything

I love that one :)

Amazing how a simple punctuation character can change everything
    True But grey

Thanks Capt. sorry about the confusion ^_^! English is silly, throw a period or comma here or there it can completely change a sentence. Like for example Lets eat, grandma vs. Lets eat grandma XD! I have a month I am going to do my best :O!

1 month! u can do it make us proud! ;D
  • I will try and may all of you fill your goals. Not easy to complete anything this month, not when many have school which equals exams finals, not easy with those have family and the list goes on :D.
  • When 2019 comes, I'll try my best to study hard of course. :)
  • I will try to get my grade 2 in violin xD