Selllin a Sled

Hey guys I’m selling a sled for offers in between 30k-60k (the price in GSP is not updated), if ya don’t believe me ask LateCom

Comments

• Sled is 20k-25k. Anything over is overpriced and GSP Isn't very reliable all the time
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Sled is 20k-25k. Anything over is overpriced and GSP Isn't very reliable all the time

Sled is rising, GSP isn't reliable tho I'll give you that. People will believe anything
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Sled is 20k-25k. Anything over is overpriced and GSP Isn't very reliable all the time

Sled is rising, GSP isn't reliable tho I'll give you that. People will believe anything
    Saw them sold 25k yesterday although.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

R00d. Sled is so low in GSP [ 12k ] as i haven't updated it. BUT. there is a sign saying all xmas items are unstableee
  • U said:

Now ya wont :) it’s 40k in GSP and Mr.Penguin mah boi is buying it for 45-50k :))))) *flexes*
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

Now ya wont :) it’s 40k in GSP and Mr.Penguin mah boi is buying it for 45-50k :))))) *flexes*
    That comment was four days ago. xD
  • Sled is 20k-25k. Anything over is overpriced and GSP Isn't very reliable all the time

R00d. Sled is so low in GSP [ 12k ] as i haven't updated it. BUT. there is a sign saying all xmas items are unstableee
    Pix, I’m very sorry for the incident that happened in GSP, with Guru, I hope you recover, I wish the best of luck for ur recovery