The Cleaning Pack

Im thinking we as the Cubic castles community have been working too hard for our builds and projects, but all those blocks on the floor... its gonna take ages to pick up! ive thought of some items we could add:

- Vacuum / X - Vacuum
The Vacuum Can be equipped on the character or be selected on the hotbar, once selected walk towards the dropped blocks and the distance from 1-2 blocks it will pick it up and go in your inventory, the X-Vacuum is the same but with 3-5 blocks distance , if we could we could add like a "storage" in the vacuum, there can be a button that can say "Empty" then it will all go in your inventory, the storage space will be the same as a chest.

- Broom
The broom can help with cleaning your realm , there could be a new feature that would go like this: if you havn't been in a realm/room for atleast 1 day dust will form, it will collect and dirt or some kind of block will appear all over the place, or just add a "decoration" that places dust on the walls and floor , etc , same with the vacuum , you can equip it or select it in the hotbar.

Comments

• The vuccum one doesn't sound too bad ( @-GreyCoralKing- ), but the dust one is weird imo, and would be too hard to code. I mean, weird is cool. But that's just, weird. Although a stamp like that for snow would be fabulous :O
  • Thanks for your opinion :D
  • Vaccuum: +1 yes definitely this would be useful
    Dust: -1 would be more of a nuisance than something cool, I don't want to have to dust all my realms every day
  • Greycoralking already has a built in vacuum feature in the game, it is called his friends ahahaha ahem. I am defiantly for a feature that makes collecting pulled blocks easier. The attractor feature is broken with it canceling many perks plus making it where said blocks go poof after twenty minutes.
  • I was in a maid's outfit for Thanksgiving. Not because of the whole pilgrim idea, but because Grey was trying to get a build done during the season. Btw, is it done yet? I love it sooo much :D
  • Ummm nice xD