Add a new pet treat?

Alv'Alv' Member
edited November 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Everyone knows, pet treat last 1 hours (If im wrong pls tell)

And we only have 1 pet treat (Sausage)
Why don't we add more pet treat?

Maybe last 30mins,3 hours, 5 hours,
Just expensive than normal pet treat

And maybe pet treat that give more xp but cost more (Latecom Idea)

Comments

• 10 h seems too much

30min would be cool too, if you don't have 1 hour ahead :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited November 2018

10 h seems too much

30min would be cool too, if you don't have 1 hour ahead :)

30min cheaper than normal pet treat I guess :P
    LateCom said:

probably a treat that allows to lvl pet up 10% more. (other than pet pal)

Hmm, nice I will add it!
  • Maybe we could even feed other pets (not our own)? With permission of the owner of course, so those fancy lvl 0 pets cannot be spiked.
  • Maybe we could even feed other pets (not our own)? With permission of the owner of course, so those fancy lvl 0 pets cannot be spiked.

Lol, later they thought bugged or something
  • 1 sausage = 2 levels on pet
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

1 sausage = 2 levels on pet

Feeding your pet only makes sure your pet will gain xp, it does not guarantee your pet will gain levels.
    It once took me 1 sausage to gain almost 4 levels while another tme i spend a few hours and 2 sausages before it gained a level.
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited December 2018
    I ment like the time makes it so if u try hard then you get 2 levels within the time if you actually try hard you able to get 2 levels within the time.
  • My suggestions:
    Normal Pet Treatz: Lasts 1 hour, takes 4k xp to level pets. Cost: 20c each
    Lesser Pet Treatz: Lasts 2 hours, takes 6k xp to level pets. Cost: 15c each
    Super Pet Treatz: Lasts 30 minutes, takes 3k xp to level pets. Cost: 30c each
  • My pet is vegetarian and is starving, please help.
  • My pet is vegetarian and is starving, please help.

Lmao are.you seriously
  • I don't use pet treats because... I can just let my MewMew starve and not bother with levels. I know I can just sell the pets later, and I do go out of my way to mine a lot just for XP myself, so I know I should just use the pet treats I have, but I just don't care. But for people who do use pet treats, this would be a great idea!
  • I don't use pet treats because... I can just let my MewMew starve and not bother with levels. I know I can just sell the pets later, and I do go out of my way to mine a lot just for XP myself, so I know I should just use the pet treats I have, but I just don't care. But for people who do use pet treats, this would be a great idea!

Lol...ye, if u always work for pet(lvl), it will be useful