I Got Kitty From Green Cube?!!

Im Shock When i see this in my Rehydrator XD And Im thinking XD....It Has No Level...Check The Pictures and See What it have...

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Any pet that has never been placed has no level.
  • U said:

Any pet that has never been placed has no level.

That's why some silly people would buy some of them higher than other ones xD
  • In response to the original discussion

Well, that's a rare drop from the Green Cube, so congrats on your new Kitty Kennel!

People have their reasons for buying things, Joy. If they buy an unplaced pet kennel for a slightly higher price than a placed kennel, that doesn't make them stupid nor "silly".

I find it quite "silly" that you would judge what others would do with THEIR cubits. They want to buy an unplaced Black Cat Kennel for 100,000c extra? Let them, it's their money. They might find some "sentimental" value in their unplaced items, so it wouldn't be okay to crush their feelings towards their purchases.

Not to steer this discussion off topic, I just had to address this comment.
  • It is my opinion to describe them as silly since there's no reason to buy them higher ^^ Ikr these are their cubits, and best for them to do whatever they want with them. I'll still think that's silly :)
  • It is my opinion to describe them as silly since there's no reason to buy them higher ^^ Ikr these are their cubits, and best for them to do whatever they want with them. I'll still think that's silly :)

Understandable, Joystick. Let's keep being silly and make poor financial choices!

But seriously though, I respect opinions. Good evening.
  • Congratulations, I did get 4 doog and 2 kitty kennels in green cubes. Kitties are the best thing about Cubic Castles. I have made a home for mine called Duh House of Cats.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

In response to the original discussion

Well, that's a rare drop from the Green Cube, so congrats on your new Kitty Kennel!

People have their reasons for buying things, Joy. If they buy an unplaced pet kennel for a slightly higher price than a placed kennel, that doesn't make them stupid nor "silly".

I find it quite "silly" that you would judge what others would do with THEIR cubits. They want to buy an unplaced Black Cat Kennel for 100,000c extra? Let them, it's their money. They might find some "sentimental" value in their unplaced items, so it wouldn't be okay to crush their feelings towards their purchases.

Not to steer this discussion off topic, I just had to address this comment.
    Jeez 0 chill, joystick just stated his oppinion in a form as a joke... you dont have to attack him like that
  • I just got one in a green cube yesterday as well! Good for us :D
  • When a kennel pops out from a cube it is like que dance party XD
  • I have one rehydrating btw! Let's hope I won't get a wig like the other one :l
  • well I just want to Congratulate the op :D